April 6, 2024 - Springfield VA Meetup: SPRINGPEX Stamp Show

Hi! So glad you decided to join Postcrossing! I think you’ll really enjoy the connections! So many nice Postcrossers! You may have spoken to my husband who helped me with the meetup by registering folks and answering questions! And hopefully you’ll be able to join us next year! :blush:suerae

1 Like

I’m going to leave the link to the NAPEX meetup in case anyone isn’t able to find it! I know a handful of people are already planning on going :smiling_face: Looking forward to seeing some of y’all in June!

2 Likes

I’m registered! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@jasperreads @Klukacs @potatertot @ave @Nayomi @jsscm @Marcie24 @Asiya- @soupercaitlin @Executebravo @Owney @tanbg17 @stellastarship @susank16 @suerae

Hello Round Robin Participants! I just emailed you everyone’s address and some directions.If you don’t see it, check your junk mail! :blush:

My email is rae.brinner@yahoo.com

Sue

4 Likes

Thanks for posting.

Hi Matt!! Thanks so much for sending me more vintage stamps! It’s been a whirlwind since the meetup! Sorry I didn’t send my thank yous sooner!!! Sue :blush::blush::blush:

Hello Krel33! I’m sorry that I’m sending this note so late! I was wondering if you’d like me to send you one of the meetup cards from the Springfield meetup? Just need your address! I was the organizer for the meetup at the stamp show. Hope you can attend the meetup next year! We’ve been invited back! suerae😊

Hello Springfield Round Robin Participants! I just finished the last of my postcards to all of you!!! And I’ve received several very nice postcards and notes from several of you! This is just a reminder to try to get your postcards out to the group soon! (Sharon S. gets extra time as she recently broke her shoulder!) :slightly_frowning_face:

Looking forward to seeing a number of you at NAPEX! It will be here before we know it!

2 Likes

Just received my card and thanks for sending it. Hopefully I can participate in the future.