June 8, 2024, McLean, VA Meetup, NAPEX Stamp Show

:world_map: CITY/REGION: McLean, Virginia
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: NAPEX Stamp Show, Hilton McLean Tysons Corner 7920 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102
Free parking and free admission is available. The hotel is a 15 minute walk from the Tyson’s Corner Metro Station. You can visit the hotel’s website for more information about the availability of a shuttle.
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, June 8, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 a.m. to noon Eastern Time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Join us for a unique and exciting experience as the worlds of philately and Postcrossing converge at the NAPEX Stamp Show! Dive into the fascinating realm of postcards and stamps as we gather for a Postcrossing meetup during the NAPEX stamp show.

Courtesy of the Capitol-Beltway Postcard Club, we have specially designed meetup postcards waiting for your creative touch! Bring your ink stamper or favorite pen and make your mark on these meetup postcards.

Share the magic! Experience the stories and cultural exchange through the lens of fellow postcrossers.

Discover unique postage, marvel at stamp collections, and revel in the thrill of the hunt as you visit with stamp dealers at the show! There will be vendors selling mint postage stamps.

Visit the United States Postal Service booth for a chance to snag three unique pictorial postmarks. On Saturday, there will be a postcard themed postmark! This is so exciting!

This meetup will take place at the NAPEX Stamp Show. The show is three days long, but our meetup will take place on Saturday, June 8th (the second day of the show). Enjoy complimentary access to the stamp show for a day filled with philatelic wonders.

:computer: Registration:
To guarantee your spot and help us tailor this event to perfection, please register for the NAPEX Stamp Show at NAPEX.org (there is a pre-registration button) or leave us a message below. Your registration ensures we have ample space and resources to make this meetup a success!

5 Likes

Hi! I look forward to being there! It might just be me, but the pre-register link in your post doesn’t seem to be working if I try to click on it. It’s easy to find the page from a google search though, and I filled the form out that way!

2 Likes

Thanks. I updated the link.

1 Like

I am likely to attend, but I never know for certain until the day of. I’ve marked it on my calendar so I don’t forget!

2 Likes

I will be busy with my grandchildren.
But I live near IAD, and I wish you the best.
Send me a postcrossing postcard, maybe :wink:.
Or a maxicard mailed as a postcard.

Looking forward to being there ! Already pre-registered :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Love those pandas!

1 Like

I’ll be attending!

1 Like

We look forward to meeting you!

I plan to attend too. As usual, my work travel is irregular, so I won’t know for sure until we get closer.

1 Like

No worries. I know people might not know their summer schedule yet. Please come if you can.

I will be attending. I just registered through the link. See you in June.

1 Like

I plan to be there. I noticed on the pre-registration form it says the meetup is 10:30 - 1:30 (vs til noon).

1 Like

Thanks for pre-registering. All the correspondence I have with the stamp club says 10:30 to noon.

I’ve added it to my calendar and hope to attend. It’s only 18 minutes from my house, but I’d be coming from my sister’s house that morning. That’s a three hour drive. So, we’ll see how I’m feeling that morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there!! Looking forward ^^

1 Like

I hope to be there!

1 Like

I am planning to come. I registered through the link. See you there!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting you. Thanks for registering.

I preregistered as well. Thank you for organizing the meetup!

1 Like