24 August 2024- Syracuse, NY Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Syracuse, New York, USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: May Memorial Unitarian Universalist Society, 3800 E Genesee St, Syracuse, NY
:calendar: DATE: 24 August 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10am-2pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Hello! I will be hosting a meetup in Syracuse NY this August. It will be in the community room at May Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church from 10a-2p. You are welcome to come at ten but will be setting up starting then as it’s the earliest time I can get into the space. After the formal meetup I will be attending The Great New York State Fair, feel free to join me there if you wish! There will be two card designs available; a new illustrated state fair themed card done by the lovely Lia Parks and a photographic state fair card as well. Feel free to bring a username stamp or your favorite pen to sign cards with. I will provide some light snacks. Please comment if you’re interested in attending, this room should have more than enough space to accommodate plenty of people. I will tag you on the post when if you’re going or a maybe!

Going:

1. Myself
  2. ((Personal))
  3. Lia Parks (liaparks_paints on Instagram)
  4. @clabeff
  5. postcard_hallow (Instagram)
  6. @logicoverflow
  7. @BeckyS +1
  8. @chocolate4ever

Maybe:

1. @sarahaeyo
  2. @AnnieLondonderry
  3. @jeannor
  4. @ayellowdaffodil
  5. @721sand
  6. @shelopolis
  7. eleslie5 (Instagram)
  8. postcrossingwithjessc (Instagram)
  9. @Meberhardt
4 Likes

tagging those that were interested on my last post: @seadragon22 @BPLUM @AnnieLondonderry @julienned @shelopolis @721sand @jeannor @ayellowdaffodil @ralundy @breeze2902 @clabeff @logicoverflow

Would love to attend. Unfortunately I have a work commitment on that day. Ugh!

Perhaps the next one! Wishing a great time for all who attend.
Barb

2 Likes

not gonna lie, i am very tempted to make the trip from boston :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I put it on my calendar, I like a state fair, we’ll see. @sarahaeyo I’m on your way, we could car pool.

3 Likes

Ill be there !

1 Like

I have to be “maybe.” Family birthday celebration date will determine my availability.

1 Like

I’m definitely still interested! I’d love to attend the state fair as well. I won’t have a definite answer until maybe closer to the date.

1 Like

Hello!

Definitely sign me up. I’d love to tag along and go to the State Fair as well.

1 Like

Still interested! Keep me posted! Thanks

1 Like

I’m a probably/maybe… It’s not a work weekend, but I need to find some company to drive with.
Some of us Canadian postcrossers were looking at that weekend for a 1000 Islands Cruise… I’ll see who I can find!
Looking forward to finally catching you!!

2 Likes

I love to hear it! Hope to see you at this one :))

Definitely intererested! Put me on the maybe list. Thanks!!

1 Like

Hello! I have the weekend off. And it is less than 5 hours from me (Montreal) so i will be very interested in going. How do we order meet up cards?

1 Like

My husband and I plan to be there.

1 Like

Hi! glad to hear you’re interested! I always provide my cards free of charge and print way too many, no need to order :))

Excellent i would definitely need about 20-30 meet up cards! I get it about having too many. I have organized many meet ups and i have the leftovers. My spouse and I got an airbnb right near the meet up so I’m all set! He will probably step out to go geocaching while I’m at the meet up. Is there something i can bring?

1 Like

Awesome to hear. There will definitely be more than enough cards. I’ll get back to you on bringing something as I’m not entirely sure what I’ll need at this point haha.