21 January 2023 - Meetup for Colorado Springs//Front Range Members

Is there someone who likes to swap? I have meetingcards in return

Hi! I’m sad that I’m out of town this weekend and won’t be able to attend. I hope there will be another one as I’d love to attend and get cards stamped.

Marika,
Sorry to miss you, travel safely.
My fingers are crossed for everyone to want to meet up a second time!
We will post it here if there’s enough interest.
JoAnn

@mieke1985 @postcrossingbyari @Mir1990

Hi! If you’re still looking to swap, I would love to. Please feel free to send me a message: @yobriannas

I also have a couple left over from the meetup last month if you’re interested in that too!

-Bri

1 Like

Sure. I’ll msg u. Yes I prefer this meetup card. Thank you

1 Like

Is this available for swap?

1 Like

Hi! I have some available for swap if you’re interested. Please feel free to send me a message: @yobriannas

Thanks, Bri

Hi I would like to swap! You can also reach out me via 819230496@qq.com (that will be quicker) ;-D

ALBUM:
https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/63c77abd000000001f003fc4?app_platform=ios&app_version=7.68.2&share_from_user_hidden=true&type=normal&xhsshare=WeixinSession&appuid=5cd66b17000000001001c06e&apptime=1674020641

Colorado

hello! some one would swap with me?
thank you very much

Hello, today I received the beautiful postcard from your meeting. Thanks very much .
Now I’m confused, because I don’t know any of the participants.
So could it be an official postcard without ID? If the sender reads this, please contact me, tell me the ID, so I can register the card. :grin:

@TallJTallA Maybe you can help, please?

Thank you very much

Edit: ID already found with help from the Postcrossing Team :grin:

Oh! I am so glad you were able to find the sender. I am glad you liked the postcard–that beautiful site is close to our home.
Have you ever attended a Postcrossing Meetup? It was so much fun!
All the best to you,
JoAn

1 Like

Hello Colorado Springs Postcrossers…and all who have participated in this thread. Look what I received! Our “special edition” postcard from the January meetup was just featured//recognized//mentioned with the Postcrossing home office. Here’s the link: Postcrossing's PO box mail 📬
I sent one to say “thank you” for all they do for us postcard fans.

I intended to have a Meetup scheduled by now, but the pace of life has caused me to reconsider. But I do miss you and you know I love a good gathering of folks. So, I’m still hopeful that we can join together in 2023.

All the best, JoAnn
(Tall J Tall A)

1 Like