21 January 2023 - Meetup for Colorado Springs//Front Range Members

Hi Simone,

People who want to attend provide a quantity and I will tally the numbers and place an order. The cards will arrive in time for the meetup and people can pay me for the postcards when we gather on the 21st.

Thanks,
JoAnn

1 Like

Oh Dede! I wish it could have worked! The venue availability really determined the meetup date. So sorry. Next time, I’m convinced we’ll have more ideas for venues. Have a great postcard show! Happy new year!

Hi I’d be interested in coming to the meet up. Please set aside 5 cards for me. Thanks.

Wonderful!
Thank you!

I’ll take 20 cards, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you reserve 25 cards for me? Thanks!!

1 Like

Sorry gang, work has scheduled a trip for me that weekend. I won’t be attending. Sorry…

Thank you for letting us know. Safe travels to you!

I live in North Carolina, but LOVE Colorado (used to live in Parker). I also travel back to hike a few 14’ers. Is it possible to purchase a few of these for my personal use? I’d be there in spirit!

Hi Liz,

Look for a private message from me. (TallJTallA)

Thanks,

JoAnn

I’ll take 10 cards please.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you there!

JoAnn

Hi there, I’d like 30 cards, please, and thank you!

1 Like

JoAnn,

Thank you again for organizing and sending an email reminder.

I would like 20 cards.

Bruce Sardeson (@sardeson)

2 Likes

Hooray! I’d love to reserve 10 cards please. :slight_smile: Can’t wait!

1 Like

Hello🤗Is it possible to swap this card from meeting, please. Greetings from Poland, Joanna

1 Like

Hi Joanna, I’m happy to swap with you! You’re welcome to send me your offer in a private message. :blush:
:two_hearts: Kathy

Is there someone who wants to swap with me? I can send a meetingcard back from Brussels

Hi, Post crossers! I would love to receive a signed meet-up card from anyone please. Love from India. let’s exchange this meet-up card with a surprise card from India. Please hit me up at ari.yer108@gmail.com
Thank you!
Love,
Akash

I will be attending the meet up, if anyone wants to exchange cards, please feel free to DM me.

Thanks!