21 April 2024 - Portland, Oregon Meetup

Do you want me to upload my entry here or email you a pdf file?

2 Likes

You can do either one! When a winner is selected, I’ll be asking for an email copy to send to print. Pm if youd like my email.

Hooray! We got our 2nd entry for the Meetup Postcard Design Contest. Who will be next?

1 Like

@dictionary Do you by chance have a record of the last few designs that I can see? I have an idea for a design but want to be sure it wasn’t a cliche/done already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! Find attached April 2023 (postage stamps) and October 2023 (Portland illustrated map)

These are the only Meetup designs from Portland I know of, as I’ve never been to previous Meetups. @tornadogrrl had one in October 2022…but I’m not sure of the design.

1 Like

Here’s a different one from 2022: SW Washington/Portland area Meetup - #34 by kburrell

1 Like

We’ve got three Postcard design entries! Three weeks to go before one is selected.

1 Like

Heyyyyy I’d love to attend if there’s still space! 20 cards would be awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heyyyyy! Love to have ya. Cards will be available next month when ordered and in hand. Stay tuned!

Ok! Just RSVP’d and sent Stephanie $. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Sorry for not being able to be certain……since people are trying to reserve cards. Do you reserve cards? I am trying to get 20.

1 Like

Great question! Postcards can be reserved once I have them. This will be in late March. Stay tuned!

dictionary

2 Likes

horner42 lo papadick42 need 25 cards

@everyone please reply to this if you’ve hosted a Meetup before. Trying to see how many hosts are attending in April.

1 Like

Heads up, my husband will be coming with me

2 Likes

Good deal, plus ones are welcome if paid! Thank you.

I’ve hosted multiple meetups. Always a bit of work, but a fun event.

2 Likes

I agree, Kay. It’s pretty special.

R

I’ve hosted several meet ups.

1 Like

Nice!