21 April 2024 - Portland, Oregon Meetup

Ill do 20 cards! This is the same venue as the last PDX meet up right?
-Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there, no card reservations available until they are announced.

Same location - different room in the venue. Directions will be updated soon.

1 Like

@everyone : a few housekeeping items:

• We have yet to receive any Meetup Postcard design contest entries - please reply to this if you plan on submitting something.

• If you have suggestions for potential Meetup prizes (your hosts will be supplying), please reply to this post. In the past, weā€™ve had bundles of washi tape, paper pads, stationery sets and gift cards to stationery stores.

• Iā€™ve completed the invites Iā€™m sending out, so thereā€™s plenty of room. Feel free to tell your friends about the event and get them registered.

Thank you all! Looking forward to April!

2 Likes

Put me down! I hope to be there and I might put in a design for the card if I have time between school (work) and grad school (online). :smiley:

1 Like

Be sure to got the GOING button. Ty

1 Like

Iā€™m very excited for this. Would like 20 cards, but since yā€™all said no holds, when and where are they going to be available in March/April if itā€™s before the event?

1 Like

Heya!

Great question!

The card pricing will be announced once they are delivered (host will order them), and then those who want them can send payment to reserve.

To clarify, if paying and reserving ahead of time, the (reserved) postcards will be delivered at the event.

If we have any extra that arenā€™t spoken for, Iā€™ll bring them to the Meetup on April 21.

Thank you!

Dictionary

1 Like

Update - we are allowing a few more people, as we will be in a larger space. There will be several round tables this time, instead of mostly rectangular, just so people know. Remember to get your design entry in by March 7, 2024, if you have one. Remember, it has to be your creation, not someone elseā€™s.

Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to bring a friend (she is not a Postcrossing member). I paid her entry fee via Venmo just now :blush:

Hey @dictionary Iā€™m having 2 guests come with me!

Iā€™ll also send In a submission for a postcard. Whatā€™s the deadline for submissions?

1 Like

Heya!

Sweet deal, glad to have guests. March 7, 2024 is the deadline for the design contestā€¦thank you for your submission in advance - excited to see our potential Meetup card!

Cheers!

R

Awesome, Hereā€™s my submission!

4 Likes

Please sign me up!

1 Like

In order to RSVP, please click the blue GOING button at the top of the post. Then, if you want to prepay, see the information at the bottom of the post. Later, weā€™ll have postcards available.

I would like to pay cash so I did click the blue going button and added event to my calendar. Thank you! Very excited(:

1 Like

YAY! Great to have you. Itā€™ll be a fun time.

1 Like

Hello,

Please count me in and Iā€™ll bring my mom as well. We are both new to post crossing. I will bring cash.

2 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing! Meetups are fun (and pretty special, we think).

Thanks for doing the RSVP We look forward to meeting you in person. See you in April!

I will be glad to exchange))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

@everyone - we have just four weeks left for the Meetup Postcard Design Contest.

Remember: Winner will receive:

30 free Meetup Postcards;
$15 coffee gift card and
@dictionary will pay for your entry fee (or reimburse you if already paid).

We would love to have multiple submissions. Please get yours in soon! If youā€™d like to send the entry to your hosts and not post it publicly, we can do that! Just send me a pm.

On March 8, 2024 we will start the decision process and order postcards.

1 Like