💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

What a cute dress up card! May I ask where you got it, @YellowButterfly76?

1 Like

I believe I ordered that from Zazzle :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello! It is a little soon for me perhaps, as no one knows me as yet. I have sent my first 4 cards this week - but I love this chat, and will keep an eye out for these special postings.

6 Likes

Hello, Emma!

2 Likes

Hello Bunny,
I collect vintage cards, and have a lovely one from 1916 - with a kitty. Is this where i could share old cards like this - or wrong forum (very new here)

4 Likes

Hello, Emma!

You could share your card in this post. I love vintage cards, too!

I found this post, too.

2 Likes

They are wonderful. Thank you for showing me around a little Bunny.

3 Likes

And just to practice - here it is….

4 Likes

The address, and those that lived there, are long gone.

1 Like

@EmmaEirene
Hi,

This thread is for posting mailed and received cards when you are paired up for the 2024 Year of Postcard Challenge.
Please look for another topic to post your vintage card(s).

Thank you.
:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

No problem @JessBrab , just finding my postcrossing feet. Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

No problem, you are welcome.
If you are looking for a challenge partner, you can write a request in the other topic of this challenge.
Link is in the first post.
:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I received my first (beautiful) card today from @mondkind
Thanks so much, Nicole. Till the next one :grin:

8 Likes

@eeyoreinoz i just got this awesome card - thank you! Hope you’re enjoying your holidays. I sent out two in Jan, probably mid month and end of month.

10 Likes

Thank you! So glad you like it! Card 5 is in the mail to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#1 sent to @ilenia

2 Likes

Challenge mushroom postcard from @LiveLaughLoveLeafs
Did your mom get a new cat? I love the wax seal; very cool. Thank you for card #2. I love mushrooms!

3 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailboxes for:

:love_letter: @Polikarpova_Yana Yana card #2 is in the mail :airplane:

:love_letter: @LiveLaughLoveLeafs Helen card #6 is in the mail :airplane:

:love_letter: @YellowButterfly76 Paula card #5 is in the mail :airplane:

:love_letter: @akap25 Arcelia card #5 is in the mail :airplane:

:airplane: Happy travels and arrive soon :heart:

5 Likes

I got card three from @wanderlustjenn. Thank you for the beautiful handmade card! I love it! The stickers are beautiful! Did they come from a sticker book?

6 Likes

@zhang040212!!! Your first postcard from week #2 arrived at my home today! I’m super happy! :hugs: It was so unexpected to have it in my mailbox today.

Dragon Palace Cave:

I really like your kind words and reading your text is very intersting. :smiling_face: It’s so cool to get places shown that you’ve seen and visited and that I have never heard about. Thank you for bringing this place into my life via postcard.
// I have a question though and I will write you a personal message (PM) in a moment :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes