💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

I received my first (beautiful) card today from @mondkind
Thanks so much, Nicole. Till the next one :grin:

8 Likes

@eeyoreinoz i just got this awesome card - thank you! Hope you’re enjoying your holidays. I sent out two in Jan, probably mid month and end of month.

10 Likes

Thank you! So glad you like it! Card 5 is in the mail to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#1 sent to @ilenia

2 Likes

Challenge mushroom postcard from @LiveLaughLoveLeafs
Did your mom get a new cat? I love the wax seal; very cool. Thank you for card #2. I love mushrooms!

3 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailboxes for:

:love_letter: @Polikarpova_Yana Yana card #2 is in the mail :airplane:

:love_letter: @LiveLaughLoveLeafs Helen card #6 is in the mail :airplane:

:love_letter: @YellowButterfly76 Paula card #5 is in the mail :airplane:

:love_letter: @akap25 Arcelia card #5 is in the mail :airplane:

:airplane: Happy travels and arrive soon :heart:

5 Likes

I got card three from @wanderlustjenn. Thank you for the beautiful handmade card! I love it! The stickers are beautiful! Did they come from a sticker book?

6 Likes

@zhang040212!!! Your first postcard from week #2 arrived at my home today! I’m super happy! :hugs: It was so unexpected to have it in my mailbox today.

Dragon Palace Cave:

I really like your kind words and reading your text is very intersting. :smiling_face: It’s so cool to get places shown that you’ve seen and visited and that I have never heard about. Thank you for bringing this place into my life via postcard.
// I have a question though and I will write you a personal message (PM) in a moment :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Happy mail card five on the way to @Dar, @wanderlustjenn, and @inlostdreams.

5 Likes

@Xandra247 Thank you for the beautiful card. I have a big fluffy white cat and I adore the cat stamp :grinning: I have seen the sphere but I haven’t been in it yet I will try and find a postcard of it! :grinning:

8 Likes

@Gesa

:arrow_lower_right: I notice Postcrossers would like to join but do not have a PenPal yet. If you like to join, you can write a PenPal request in this topic:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/2024-a-year-of-postcards-challenge-penpals-wanted/736072

2 Likes

Today me and my mailbox were happy to find a card from @Katitriin
I write you back this weekend
IMG_4269

9 Likes

What?! No way, there’s already a green envelope form @Dar in my mailbox! It’s been only 5 days :dizzy_face:.
But there it is! :partying_face:

And these are cards #1 and #2 for me :hugs::

Really, really cool! Thank you very much! I like it!
And now I’m even more curious and exicted to hear more from you. And I will tell you my birthdate on one of my next postcards :yum:. You haven’t missed it, in that point you are right :smile:

5 Likes

#5 Thank you @JessBrab for the cute pusheen card!! Very handy those albums! To store all cards from each challenge member. I m keeping them apart too, but I m not having an idea yet, how to store them.

#3 Thank you @Kaba1234 fir this interesting market in Vienna! I would certainly visit it if I would go to Vienna!
And I like your cute ink stamps!!! And the stamp is also beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

@Kaba1234 thank you for the wonderful blue cat card!!
Ayfop 4 :blush:
I have ordered blue cat cards too. I m waiting for them to arrive. Because I was out of blue cats.

@Xandra247 thank you for the lovely winter sky papersister card!!
The card was quickly here. I recieved it February 1st. I hope this strike is over now. And you can travel better by train.

@hansenplfl
Thank you for the beautiful illustrated Colorado card.
Hope you have a good time on holiday :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

received card #5 from @potatertot !! will send card #5 for you tomorrow! :blush:

7 Likes

@JessBrab and @LiveLaughLoveLeafs
we - @Dar and @P05tkatze - are changing our writing rhythm from monthly to weekly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Next card on the way, @Skittykitty :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Got cards 3 & 4 today :partying_face: @mailfrommslili hopefully you’re resting up and able get up and moving soon :yellow_heart:

Card #6 will be on its way to you next week c:
(apparently I suck at counting)

7 Likes

Card 3 received from @Skittykitty

6 Likes