:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
15222 John F Kennedy Blvd
Houston, TX 77032
:calendar: DATE: March 18
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 AM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hi All,.

I am planning a meetup during the Houston Postcard Show.

There will be a meetup postcard.for you to autograph and send to yourself and others. Be sure to bring your stamper is you have one.

Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com More information is below. If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on postcrossing.com
I look forward to meeting you there.
Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info.
What are we going to be doing?
Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
Postcard swapping
Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
and of course…write as many cards as we can to send out to the world!
What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with) list of addresses to send too.
Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
Postcards to trade/swap.
Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
Postcards you want to show off
A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com
The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across the globe!

4 Likes

Will be there! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing y’all!

1 Like

Hi there!
We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil, :relaxed:same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

Link of the event: Brazil - 2nd Curitiba Meetup - 18th March 2023

1 Like

if someone wants to swap, we just posted our meetup postcard picture for you to see.

HI I would love to swap. My address is below.

Demaris Swint
PO Box 746
Alamo TX 78516
USA

Also, I will be telling other at our March 18 meetup in Houston, Texas of your meetup. Can you send me an email at ezrestexas@aol.com with any addresses? I don’t know how many will be attending our meetup and would like to tell them where they can ask for addresses or emails to ask.

Thanks,
Demaris

1 Like

HI,

Please send address as to where I can send our meetup postcard.

Also, send an email for me to send your group some addresses.

Thanks,
Demaris

1 Like

I am planning to be there!

Hi Carly,

I look forward to seeing you. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name do bring it. There will be many meetup postcards for you to autograph,

See you soon,
Demaris

1 Like

I’ll be there too!

I have one now and will bring it!

Hope to be there. Pam in Nacogdoches

I’m so bummed I won’t be able to make it this time around! It looks like it will be a lot of the same folks I met a year ago at my first meetup. If anyone is on the fence, I highly recommend it. This is a stellar group of people!

Have fun!
Ashley

Glad to have met everyone there!

Hello Demaris! Thank you so much for your card, I’m always hapoy whenI receive a card from you.
All the best wishes you Ineke