:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
15222 John F Kennedy Blvd
Houston, TX 77032
DATE: October 7, 2023
TIME: 10 AM
MEETUP PLAN:

Hi All,

Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. Admission the show is $5 email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com More information is below. If you wish to receive a postcard from the meetup please email your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on www.postcrossing.com
I look forward to meeting you there.
Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info:
What are we going to be doing?
Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
Postcard swapping
Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
and of course…write as many cards as we can to send out to the world!
What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
list of addresses to send too.
Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
Postcards to trade/swap
Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
Postcards you want to show off
A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to www.postcrossing.com
The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across the globe!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
1 Like

Hi Demaris @ezredax. Can you edit the details for the Houston show above. It says Allen meetup and has the details for that meetup and not the Houston one. :blush:

Hi,

Thank you for noticing. I added several meetups at the same time and didn’t notice the wrong information.

Enjoy the day!
Denaris

1 Like

Howdy y’all,
I am planning to attend. (My very first meetup, Yay!)
Hope to meet other post-crossing-enthusiasts.

Hi

I expect about 10 Postcrossers or more.

If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it be sure to bring it. There will be lots of meetup postcards for you to autograph.

I look forward to meeting you,
Demaris

1 Like

Hello! Sorry to say I won’t make it to this one, I’ll be stuck at the A&M vs Bama game, I hope y’all have fun!

For anyone who might see this… the stamp show is coming up in two weeks (no meetup) but still a great place to stock up on stamps. Some vendors have unused stamps up to 30 percent off the face value.

1 Like