13th International London Meeting May 4th 2024

I’m so sorry to hear about your Gran. Don’t worry at all about the meetup (or almost all other things) the most important thing is your Gran and your family.

I’m sure even if nobody steps forward to officially be your understudy the group as a whole will look out for each other to get everyone where they need to be.

2 Likes

Hey @constanze sorry to hear about your nan…

I can support and meet & greet everyone at the location and then guide everyone to the gallery and pub lunch.

4 Likes

@constanze I’m sorry to hear about your Gran - we’re thinking of you and your family. :white_heart:

I still intend on getting there early (sorting all the bits with the postcards) so I can meet Tom if a handover is necessary.

I can assist @Anamaria8 with greeting/guide between locations :saluting_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your Gran :heart: Thanks to her you find your way to Postcrossing.
I’m available to assist and will be at the meeting tomorrow.
See you all soon :tada:

Morning all
Just to say I won’t be at the morning event but will see you at the pub for signing etc.

Hello all,

:pensive: Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it today, I am so sorry it is very short notice, I wish you all a great meetup, enjoy today’s sunny weather :sun_with_face:

@MogCherie I will send you a PM about the meetup cards shortly :slightly_smiling_face:

@constanze we are all thinking of you at the this time :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Another fabulous meet-up seeing friends old and new. Many thanks to Constanze and others for organisation, postage, cards, raffle etc.
Always a great day out!

4 Likes

:star_struck: 100%
Thank you for a wonderful meet up
great to see you all!

3 Likes

Thank you all - my daughter and I had a lovely time!
Thank you in particular to @constanze and @MogCherie for organising the meetup and the amazing cards!

4 Likes

Hello!
Many greetings from Germany and happy postcrossing.
Sorry to sneak in, hope you don’t mind. :wink:
Has anyone a cooy of the Meetup card left and would
consider to swap with me?

Brilliant meet-up again. So fantastic to see everyone!! :+1:t4::postbox:

5 Likes

It was so nice to meet everyone at the meetup! So much fun!

3 Likes

Can I have general photo of the meetup?

2 Likes

Fab meeting yesterday. Hopefully everybody enjoyed their time like I did. Special thanks to @constanze for organising.

4 Likes

@Bibii Hallo. Ich war gestern auf dem Meetup in London und wir koennen eine Karte tauschen.

1 Like

Many thanks to @Constanze for organizing this meeting! Thanks also to @MogCherie for the meeting cards. It was great to see everyone at yesterday’s meeting. I had a lovely day :smiley:

4 Likes

Big Thanks to @constanze for another amazing International meetup and @MogCherie for the gorgeous postcard! I had a great time meeting new users and seeing old friends.

6 Likes

@Edpe11 Danke, das ist ganz lieb von dir. Ich hab dir über dein Postcrossing-Profil eine Nachricht geschrieben zum Adressenaustausch. :slight_smile:

I had a great time at the meetup! Thank you @constanze for organising and @MogCherie for designing the meetup card!

It was lovely to sit with you @mwntimperial, your daughter and @KatharinaBallarina and talk all things postcrossing, postcards and stamps - as well as seeing lots of familiar faces too!

6 Likes

9 Likes