13th International London Meeting May 4th 2024

So Gutted I couldn’t make this years Meetup! Some great pictures.

A bundle of meetup cards and stickers arrived in the post this morning, a big thank you to @chrisbonham11 @MogCherie & @constanze for organising and the logistics of getting the meet up cards to me :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry you couldn’t make it! I take no credit here though, Chris said you weren’t coming and I quite rudely just said well does he want his cards (I briefly forgot that things other that postcards matter) and it was all him from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Maedje for sending a card from the meet-up😊

1 Like

The Postcrossing card I sent from the meetup has arrived :tada:

2 Likes

I sent one to my postcard pen pal in Germany and she received it on Wednesday along with an official card - the same meetup card with my stamp on but, obviously, from someone else who was there who had drawn her address!

7 Likes

What are the chances!

2 Likes

I know! If I had been reading the addresses I would have seen hers as it was from a Postcrosser who prepares the cards before the meetup. :grin:

1 Like

Do you know the ID number??

It was a card from you!

1 Like
2 Likes

I participated 2016 and have a lot of nice memories.

Thank you @Toucans and @Maedje for sending cards from this great Meeting. :smiley:

3 Likes

How awesome!!!

1 Like

Dear @Maedje, thank you so much for your great postcard from this meetup. Thank you so much for thinking of me :kissing_heart:.

2 Likes