11th Int. PC-Meeting Bielefeld, 21.-24.10.2021

I have updated the list of participants - many beds unoccupied…

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it as my financial situation doesn’t allow travelling in near (or far) future. :slightly_frowning_face: Have fun all of you who can join!

I have had a COVID pass since February and as for today I am coming but I don’t like the news. Every fifth infected has been vaccinated twice - still no special restrictions so far.

5 Likes

Hello! Sorry. I cannot attend the meeting with the new rules.

I’m very sorry, but I have to cancel the meet-up due to health issues. :cry:

Oh no…:sleepy: Wish you all the best​:heart_eyes:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey!
I want to join you :blush:
Will arrive on friday evening.
I will send an email to the adress in the main post asap.
Looking forward to see you all :blush:
Greetings, Sandra

4 Likes

Did anxonr design a meeting card this year where other members can order along?

I would love to do some trading again for meeting cards of meetings past. …and corona cards.
I still have a good stash of meeting cards, I will bring a selection and would be very grateful if anyone felt like trading some of their leftover meeting or covid cards with me.
:postbox::pencil2:

Will there be a meeting card? If so, I would like to order some.

So far @vara81 showed a design proposition in the German Meetup-Topic.
Maybe he could show his design here as well?

1 Like

I would like to do a self-test in the house.

Can we buy a self-test in the house.

yes, we can, cost is € 5, I think.

@melhey89

I received the first batch of the printed cards with my design suggestion today. The quality is ok for I am not an expert in designing :sweat_smile: It will do the job fine :+1:

If anyone is interested in buying some of the cards, please contact me via private message and let me know how much you would like to get. Otherwise it gets too confusing for me and it won´t help keeping the thread organized as well.

I will arrive on Friday, Oct 22 and will bring the postcards along. The cost will be 23 Cent per postcard. No need to send the money up font. Payment is fine in cash or in drinks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To make sure the cards are delivered in time I can only accept your order up to Wednesday, Oct 13. But I will print some more and these I will happily share with you at the meeting.

And here is scan of the actual postcard:

1 Like

For meetup-cards it could be advisable to also have a look into the meetup-topic in the German category:

[MEET-UP] IPCM 11 - Bielefeld 21.-24.10.2021 - viele freie Plätze!

Hi. May I order 50, please? Inger🤩

1 Like

can we swap cards

4 am

12 Likes

Mehr Fotos, bitte!

Und allen eine gute Heimfahrt!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes