11th Int. PC-Meeting Bielefeld, 21.-24.10.2021

Good morning Bielefeld, wishing you all a good and safe journey home. :blush:

Erste Karten sind schon unterwegs. :grin:

2 Likes

I posted some pictures in the German part in the Bielefeld thread. Have a look there if you wish.

2 Likes

4 am … you crazy people! :laughing:

Maybe that is why it was sooo much fun! It was a blast - even under the current circumstances. Hope to see all of you guys and girls again soon!

2 Likes

have a look and join!
:slight_smile:

[LOTTERY] Bielefeld Meeting 2021 - how many cards? - Games and Activities / Lotteries - Postcrossing Community

Thank you so much dear

@Reisegern, @manu86, @xtlera, @Durin @Desmonia @isagv and @kroete68

for the amazing cards from the Bielefeld meeting, and for thinking of me.
Missed you guys badly.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Add images

4 Likes

thank you very mutch @kugusch received the dargon card today

Many thanks to Isa (isagv) and everyone who signed the super meeting card which I received today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Joeyana, Melanie for thinking of me. I’m happy about my first Meeting card from Bielefeld!!! Thanks also to those who signed and stamped :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiley:

ok…we’ve gotten home, slept, frantically unpacked and repacked the car for another trip, got back from that, and now I continue sorting…

I got lots of “Hauspost” in Bielefeld.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

@friesendeern for the package I got as soon as I got there and opened a day and a half later :wink:
…and for the fireworks view card
…and the neat ice cream eating pumpkin. Love i!

@Wolfsmondfee for the package you brought for me 6500 km …:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
…and for theWPD card you designed

@Speicher3 for the awesome meeting card you designed! So sad you couldn’t come in the end :disappointed_relieved:

@Reisegern for the cool hand printed typography meeting card

@Pafel for the neat “mondkind hand made”…I love her style!

@Lotty for the cute Flamingo

@manu86 for “first choice” :wink:
…and the diamonds :wink:
… and the beautiful frog prince

@Inger71 for the NO meeting card

@mondkind for a rare square nina chen card

@Desmonia for “kero calm and have fun playing with friends”…exactly what I did that weekend :slight_smile:

@Mondfalke for a spooky pumpkin

@isagv for weeding through my many favorites and picking one of my very oldest ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Axolotl_ for a rare carnivorous plant. U’m amazed you remembered :smiley:

@Knirin for a new frog

@jofemapa and @Namibia13 for the lovely and generous envelope of your wonderful product, although you weren’t even there yourselves. :hugs:

and from David a heartfelt thanks to
@Inger71 for the NO meeting card
@Desmonia for Elvis

9 Likes

Dear @friesendeern, thank you so much for the wonderful papersisters card from Bielefeld, and dear @Reisegern, thank you for your beautifully designed card from this meeting as well!

And many thanks to all the lovely people who signed these cards and brought a bit of Bielefeld to me here in Hawaii! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you my dear @mondkind for your lovely card from Bielefeld, specially designed by you! And thanks also to all the wonderful signers! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you to Nicole / @mondkind for the great postcard that has just arrived here in Oz. O love the colours and silhouettes.

Thank you to all who signed.

1 Like