11th Int. PC-Meeting Bielefeld, 21.-24.10.2021

Hello!
I will be glad to be at the meeting if movement between countries is free. Sign me up on the “Waiting list”. Or I can be “Day guests”.
Thank you.

I have put you on the waiting list. :slight_smile:

@Nordbaer You can take me off the waitinglist as I discovered that I actually have other plans that weekend.

Dear Nordbear, I just sent you an e-mail. I’m also living in Bielefeld and I would love to join in. I see there are already a lot of people on the waiting list. Nevertheless it would be great to join :slight_smile: It’s also my first time to join in a post crossing-community meeting.
Take care and all the best, Gemma

I’m very sorry, but due to the Corona situation I can only occupy 52 beds, so I had to move the three last registered participants back to the waiting list.
But I’m sure you will get a place… :wink:

My two places of the waiting list will be free - since it turned out to be the week of our family holiday - what a pity … maybe next year!

@Nordbaer - Please remove me from the day guest list. Thanks.

welcome, Julia!
:slight_smile:

Please remove me from the waiting list. I will not be able to travel to Germany this year.

Muckelmaus und ich treten vom Wartelisten Platz zurück und machen eine kleine Reise

@meiadeleite @paulo @dollart @dandilion @cicus @Inger71 @gforp @Jetske @Lotty @marit_la @JuliannaShv

Important information on the current Corona situation

Dear Postcrossers,

unfortunately it is the case that the incidences are increasing day by day and we will probably not be able to hold our meeting as freely as we would have liked.

In the interest of our health and safety, I am forced to set up the following rules:

Only fully immunised or recovered persons may attend the meeting.

Fully immunised means either having had the second vaccination 15 days ago or having been immunised with the Johnson&Johnson vaccine for which one vaccination is sufficient.

Recovered means that your positive test was at least 28 days and at most six months ago.

In addition, a topical negative test must be presented at the start of the meeting (when entering the house). Alternatively, a self-test can also be carried out in the house.

As there is still no relief of the infection situation in sight (rather the opposite), all these safety measures will probably not be able to prevent us from having to wear masks outside our chambers in the whole house (not in the open air, of course).

I kindly ask you to let me know as soon as possible here in the thread or by email whether your participation is possible or still desired under these conditions.

I’m very sorry, I also think it’s crappy, but unfortunately there’s no other way.

@Nordbaer As mentioned earlier in this tread, you can remove me from the waiting list.

Hi. I am fully vacsineted.
Kind regards Inger in Norway

1 Like

I wast planning to come this year any way so you can take me off the list. I understand the rules we have to follow these days. I Hope you can have this meetup even In smaller scale. Enjoy Bielefeld!

Hi, this year I won’t be joining you at Bielefeld, its been a good 10 times I was there. Wish everyone lots of fun!
I can be taken off the list.

@Nordbaer my husband and I are fully vaccinated. I dropped you a personal message. We hope to get a place for the meeting+accommodation the whole days…
Greetings Joeyana+husband

@Nordbaer could you please also contact @Alex0278 because he wanted to stay in a 3 bed bedroom with us. If he is not joining, Josef and I would prefer a double bed bedroom.

@Nordbaer you can remove me and my husband from the waiting list, as my mum celebrates her 70th birthday on that weekend.

:cry:

1 Like

@Wolfsmondfee
Nadja, sowas gehört eigentlich nicht hier rein.
Und wenn, dann bitte im deutschen Teil, nicht im englischen.
Please delete your post here and move it to the German section.