11 February 2023 - The Valentine's Day Meetup - real thing!

Hello :slight_smile: Do you have already someone to change meet up cards? :slight_smile: I think i have a coffee card left. Greetings Windixxie aka Sabrina

ok!i wanna change coffee card with you!and which card do you like best?can you give me address??

Hi! I am new to the community and would love to join.

1 Like

Hello! Looking for swap) Offer our last meetup cards

4 Likes

Hi @kristinchyk ! I’m sorry to write this, but there is no free spot left. :disappointed_relieved: We only have 22 chairs booked and it will still be tight. If anyone declines for any reason, I will let you know right away.

Hello :slight_smile:
I would love to swap any of these meetup postcard!

My offer is from Rio de Janeiro Meetup:

The meetup will be next saturday (feb 11), here.

Please contact me, if you are interested :blush:

Thank you,
Renata :blossom:

2 Likes

Hi @Robin67!
I’m bringing the 2 pieces of these FDCs for you :slight_smile: In return… i don’t know, but I saw you’ve been to most of the Channel-islands, anything from there would do, but most of all, some travel advices we would appreciate the most :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vesuvia thanks for the Organize,it was a very nice Meetup. To meet people you know and always nice to meet newcomers.

5 Likes

@Vessuvia Thank you very much for the very nice meeting with super activities! :smile:

I had a super time! :hugs:

5 Likes

hello monika,
thank you very much for the great meeting with your good organization,
it was a really fine afternoon with nice people !
karl

6 Likes

@Vessuvia, dear Monika, thanks so much for the wonderful and well organized meetup. It was great to meet good old friends again and also nice to welcome new members.

5 Likes

Hi Everybody,
thanks for all the nice time we spent together and for the organisers to make it all happen! We enjoyed our first ever Postcrossing meetup with Izolda very much - by now already arrived to Budapest.
Looking forward to the next meetup and I hope there’ll be also one in Budapest, where we can also invite you! If anyone needs information for preparing a trip to Budapest (or Hungary), just write us!
Best wishes,
Tilda_Apfelkern

6 Likes

Hello together,

@ollah4 @ Robin67 @Tilda_Apfelkern @ Meixi @Bock @Honigbiene @chrisgri @haweiup @Donau @oma @radiofan @Barbara58 @gänseblümchen169 @luckystarshine @schneggisabrina @ Lisa1402 @windixxie @amaterasu98 @izolda_moly @gforp

I like your card with the heart so much.
Would someone be so nice and swap places with me?
Yesterday I was at the Meetup in Leipzig myself and can offer the following card. But I also have many other Meetup cards.

2 Likes

Thank you all very much for your participation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 100% attendance! Thank you also for the unexpected gifts and the help given during the organisation time and at the meeting itself. You are all great! It was a very nice meeting. I hope for another one soon!

4 Likes

Vielen Dank für eure schönen Meetingkarten, habe heute 4 in meinem Postkasten gefunden, danke an Anita, Anna, Christian und Karl - in alphabetischer Reihenfolge :grin:

und heute noch danke an Eva und Sabrina!

2 Likes

Thank you for your cards, danke @honeybee und @chrisgri and all who signed/stamped/left their mark. Sounds like you had a great day. Read you, see you, sometime, somewhere

2 Likes

hello| someone wuold swap with my s. valentino meetup on genova?
thank you very much

Vielen lieben Dank @honeybee für die Karte. Ich hoffe ihr hattet eine schöne Zeit.

1 Like

Vielen Dank für die Karten von unserem Meeting an @chrisgri und @haweiup !
Ich hab sie schon am Dienstag bekommen :slight_smile:

Hallo Anna,
ebenfalls vielen herzlichen Dank für deine meeting-Karte, sie war auch schon Dienstag in meinem Postkasten.
Ich wünsche dir alles Gute mit lieben Grüßen aus Wien
Karl