11 February 2023 - The Valentine's Day Meetup - real thing!

I am happy to add an additional Dankesehr an @Meixi and @daisy169 whose cards found my box these days. I am sure your day was lovely (given alone the cards ,-))

1 Like

Many thanks to Zuzana (zuzulik) and everyone who signed the lovely meeting card which I received today. Very nice stamp too :grinning:

2 Likes

Dear honeybee, Thank you so so much for your beautiful card! Such a good turnout! I really appreciate your greeting in Norwegian as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Stay safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you won’t find anyone who could swap the card from the Valentine’s Meetup with you, which could actually be quite difficult now, check this:
Sisi's Meetup in Vienna - 169th Anniversary of the Coronation
and maybe you’ll find the postcards there interesting. It will surely be easier to swap :slight_smile:

If you won’t find anyone who could swap the card from the Valentine’s Meetup with you, which could actually be quite difficult now, check this:
Sisi’s Meetup in Vienna - 169th Anniversary of the Coronation
and maybe you’ll find the postcards there interesting. It will surely be easier to swap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Danke an Julia @ollah4 für die Überraschungskarte von der Meeting-Lotterie, wie witzig, dass wir uns gegenseitig gezogen haben :smile:

Hello!
I would be interested in this card.
In exchange, I can offer you two kinds of Advent and one kind of New Year meeting cards from Hungary.
If you’re interested in a trade, please PM me and I’ll show you the cards.
Thanks!

@tv2qtya Hello!
The meeting took place over a year ago. I doubt anyone has the postcard yet, unless somebody contacted you privately. You can try and ask the designer @honeybee, if she still has one.
Have a good day!