11 February 2023 - The Valentine's Day Meetup - real thing!

Hallo postcrosser,
ich zeige euch eine meeting-Karte aus Finnland, die ich heute bekommen habe.
Es wartet viel Arbeit auf uns am Valentinstag-meeting in Wien ! :face_with_peeking_eye:

Herzlichst
Karl - haweiup

4 Likes

Hi there!
sorry for @Vessuvia - we were on holiday with limited internet access. Is that fine if you’d bring my ordered cards with you to the place? I’ll take the risk doing in on the spot :slight_smile: Thank you in advance!

Question to @all:
Is anyone having a deep desire for exchanging some Hungarian Postcrossing relics by the Hungarian Post?

• i have already some of these stamps prepared
3 Likes

(questions continued:)

• that one is an FDC from 2018, not sure if I can get some to the meetup, but will try my best :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Not a problem at all!

1 Like

Lovely cards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Would anyone like to swap with me? :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@Tilda_Apfelkern

I’d love 2 (or even more) of those envelopes! :smiley:

What would you like im return? :smile:

@ollah4 @Robin67 @Tilda_Apfelkern @Meixi @Bock @honeybee @chrisgri @haweiup @Danube @ooma @radiofan @barbara58 @daisy169 @luckystarshine @schneggisabrina @Lisa1402 @windixxie @amaterasu98 @izolda_moly @gforp IMPORTANT! Be warned that it is rather chilly in the bistro at this time of year. Please, dress warmer, but in such a way that you could take something off and hang it up on a chair in case the enthusiasm for the meeting and the lunch warm our bellies and hearts :wink: Greetings!

6 Likes

I’ve got blank pieces of paper ready for all of us :slight_smile: now I need to find a bag or a little basket :slight_smile:

1 Like

A plastic or paper bag will do! :smile:

Cold is not a problem - it’s been pretty cold here with a wind blowing from the sea.

Btw, I am coming on Wednesday and staying at Boutique Hotel Kolbeck at Laxenburger Straße. Planning a bus day trip to Budapest on Thursday :slight_smile: Look forward you seeing you all in less than a week.

3 Likes

You see, normally at shops and restaurants in Vienna it’s always extremely hot… but I think everybody saves money on heating right now, that is why I’m warning all :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello! I really liked the Valentine’s Day card! can I get it ? thank you very much!

1 Like

i have these meetups card.which one do you like best?i wanna change the coffee card!

1 Like

@Kata2009 @s1mon Unfortunately, I have no more cards. But I hope other participants still have. Wish you luck!

oh.no

Hello :slight_smile: Do you have already someone to change meet up cards? :slight_smile: I think i have a coffee card left. Greetings Windixxie aka Sabrina

ok!i wanna change coffee card with you!and which card do you like best?can you give me address??

Hi! I am new to the community and would love to join.

1 Like

Hello! Looking for swap) Offer our last meetup cards

4 Likes

Hi @kristinchyk ! I’m sorry to write this, but there is no free spot left. :disappointed_relieved: We only have 22 chairs booked and it will still be tight. If anyone declines for any reason, I will let you know right away.