1 July 2023 - A day with Frida - Midi Meetup in Vienna

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vienna
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Robert-Hochner-Park
:calendar: DATE: 01.07.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 09:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

9:30 a.m. Assemble in the Robert-Hochner-Park, at the corner (crossroads) of the Marianne-Hainisch-Gasse and the Helmut-Qualtinger-Gasse, 1030 Wien:

10:00 a.m. Visiting “Viva Frida Kahlo Immersive Experience” exhibition in Marx Halle, 1030 Wien, Karl-Farkas-Gasse 19 - PLEASE, let me know of you would like me to buy a group ticket or you buy them for yourselves? it’s possible for me when we reach the limit of minimum 10 people taking part :slight_smile:

WARNING: This exhibition may possibly trigger seizures in people with photosensitive epilepsy.
NOTE: The staging includes works with sensitive content in which Frida Kahlo deals with the consequences of her accident and her miscarriages.

12:00 - 16:00 having lunch in the vegan restaurant “VinaVegana” (vietnamese cousine), 1120 Wien, Koppreitergasse 28 and stamping some postcards. But I hope this time you won’t run off that quickly and stay for some time just to talk and make friends :slight_smile:

The meeting postcard proposals:

The manga style Frida was designed and signed by SassySnitch. All rights reserved.

The expected order date of the postcards: 28.05.2023

This meetup is a bit smaller, for 12 people only.

The participants list:

1. Vessuvia :poland: :austria:
  2. daisy169 :austria:
  3. Luckystarshine :austria:
  4. sophie99 :austria:
  5. rainbow50 :de:
  6. kaba1234 :austria:
  7. Robin67 :austria: :dumpling: :sushi: :green_salad:
  8. tinilu :austria:
  9. radiohead92 :austria:
  10. Meanderingmarvel :united_arab_emirates:
  11. Rupertom :austria: :dumpling: :sushi: :green_salad:
  12. haweiup :austria: :dumpling: :sushi: :green_salad:
  13. ChrStroh :austria: :dumpling: :sushi: :green_salad:
  14. cosmeavienna :austria:
  15. Danube :austria:
  16. a non-postcrosser
9 Likes

Viva la Frida :blossom: ich bin gerne dabei!

4 Likes

Ich bin auch gerne dabei =)

3 Likes

Ich bin gerne auch wieder dabei :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hallo aus Deutschland, da ich in Wien bin, passt das super. Ich wäre gern dabei. Liebe Grüße, Annett

3 Likes

Ich möchten auch sehr gerne teilnehmen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ich wäre gerne dabei, bitte! Aber vielleicht nur im Restaurant! :smile: Das muß ich mir noch überlegen! :wink:

4 Likes

Da bin ich auch dabei! Danke fĂĽrs Organisierien!

3 Likes

Wäre gerne dabei!
Vielen Dank fĂĽr die Organisation!
Jonas :blush:

4 Likes

Hello.

Congrats for this event. I LOVE Frida so much!!!
I would like to swap postcards from Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

This is our next event

Please send me a message if you are interested :wink:

@daisy169 @rainbow50 @Kaba1234 @tinilu @Meanderingmarvel please let me know soon, if you want to buy the Meetup postcards and how many :slight_smile: thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vielen Dank fürs erinnern…ich hätte gerne jeweils 10 Stück, herzlichen Dank…
Lg, Karin

1 Like

Ich möchte sehr gerne teilnehmen. Von den Karten hätte ich gerne jeweils 10 Stück.
Danke fĂĽr die Organisation!
Rupert

1 Like

@Vessuvia
Ich nehme gerne jeweils 5 Karten. Vielen Dank. :slight_smile:
Liebe GrĂĽĂźe
Cati

1 Like

Bin leider nicht in Wien zu dem Zeitpunkt, sonst wäre ich sehr gerne dabei. Das Programm klingt total cool!

iota

1 Like

Wir sehen uns dann vielleicht das nächste Mal. Schöne Grüße!

Hallo Vessuvia,
ich bin auch dabei, allerdings nur im Restaurant.
Bitte jeweils 20 Karten.

1 Like

@vessuvia Ich komme nur ins Restaurant - I’ll meet you all at the restaurant! :smile:

1 Like

Ich nehme jeweils 20 Karten. Vielen Dank

1 Like

@daisy169 @Luckystarshine @sophie99 @rainbow50 @Kaba1234 @Robin67 @tinilu @radiohead92 @Meanderingmarvel @Rupertom @haweiup

Dear Friends,
unfortunately there have been technical problems with the postcard designs. For a number of reasons I have to redesign them and unfortunately they have not yet been ordered. As such, delivery will be delayed by at least a week. It may be I will deliver all the postcards straight and only on the meetup day. I’m going to keep you posted.
I am very sorry :frowning: