Zoom online meetup Oslo/Norway Sunday 7 March 2021

@ScandinavianTraveler thank you for your work!! As for me, I really like the design you created!! I will surely get some copies :slight_smile:

I have a question (which I should have asked before, when I sent you my stamp :sweat_smile: ): I slightly modified my stamp -from blue to black- because I thought we would have printed the back side B&W. I was wondering if I could send you the original stamp in blue to see which of the two look better? If it’s too troublesome, no problem at all :slight_smile: We just keep it as it is.

@Hotaru - no problem at all :slight_smile: Just send me your other stamp as well and I can put it on the card to look which one looks better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job, @ScandinavianTraveler!

Is there an “order by” deadline for this? :smile: I’m sure I’ll want 30, at least.

Thanks @KAS :slight_smile:

There will be a “order by” deadline. As soon as the card is totally ready (with all signatures) everybody gets a 1 week deadline to send me their orders :slight_smile:

I also got a request by private message that somebody rather wants a meetup card with photos from Norway :slight_smile: So I just made a 2nd card as well and everybody can choose

Last night I received a private message of one of the participants and she rather wants a meetupcard with photos from Norway :slight_smile: So I just made up a 2nd card as well. This will come in addition to the card from yesterday, but both cards can later be ordered seperately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now you’re making us choose?! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

Cool, I like them both. Will get back to you with exact number of each by the order deadline.

Happy new year, guys! :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :star2:

I also like them both. Let us know when we can order our postcards😍

I had no idea this post was posted. Of course I would attend, but sad I am too late to have my stamp at the card

No, you’re not too late! See this post:

Hey there! I have a question :slight_smile: There seem to be many international participants, and I would also like to participate, is this meeting gonna be in English or Norwegian?

As there will be international attendees, the meet-up will be in English.

3 Likes

Okay, then count me in too :slight_smile: Thank you!

The link to the meeting will be published later, closer to the meetup.

Hello again :smiley:

I got now the stamps from many of you and the meetup cards look amazing! For those, who haven’t sent me their stamp yet, please note the deadline is January 10th :smiley:

Many of you asked me about the price for the cards - it will depend and how many of each we are going to order, most likely it will be around 5-6kr, if we order 100 of each, which is 0,50-0,60€ per card. If we order more - f. ex. 250 of each, it will be around 3-4kr (0,30-0,40€) per card. Sometimes we have luck, and the printing agency has some discounts :smiley: For my Norwegian friends, you can pay by Vipps as usual. For you from outside of Norway, you can pay by paypal. Sending cards from Norway to Europe in an envelope costs as of today 70kr (7€) and to outside of Europe 90kr (9€) - yeah I know it’s expensive - we in Norway are neither happy about those high prices :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

For those who want, you can already submit your orders to me - please just comment this post here in the forum - please tell me your username, your country and how many you want from postcard 1 (stamps) and postcard 2 (pictures of Norway). I am going to order the cards on around January 17th.!

Meetup1|340x492

3 Likes

I would like 30 cards of each (total 60). Might have more if you have any left at the end.

1 Like

Please count me in, too :slight_smile:
This will be my first online meeting :slight_smile:

@ScandinavianTraveler: I am sending you my stamp in time :slight_smile: many thanks for organizing

Mange hilsener fra Tyskland :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like 20 of each, please.

Also, I won’t mind at all if everyone’s various stamps overlap a little, to ensure room to write a message as well. :wink:

1 Like

Hello!! I want to join too to the meeting. And my friend Wandafan too.

I want to order 30 of each meeting postcard.
Thanks in advance and looking forward to this meeting. Sabrina

2 Likes

Hello, I’m @Raffy1975 and I would like order both postcards (20+20 total 40). Thank you so much for all. Please let me know with my email. Bye, Raffy

1 Like

Hei, I would also like to join the meeting please :slight_smile: many thanks - takk :slight_smile:
I am the daughter of @Antjelino and I think she will need my help with Zoom :slight_smile: so we are going to join together :slight_smile:

1 Like