Zoom online meetup Oslo/Norway Sunday 7 March 2021

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: OSLO/NORWAY
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Zoom/Online
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: Sunday 7 March 2021, 7 pm/19.00 (CET)
(e.g.US 6-9 hours behind, UK 1 hour behind, Finland 1 hour ahead)
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: Regular meetup, online

Please sign up (press “Going” at the top) and the invite will be sent out to participants closer to the meetup.

If you know any postcrossers in Norway who is not on the forum, please let them now.

There will be an official meetup card for this meetup (without the Postcrossing logo), and we will need your signature/stamp in advance to put on the meetup card. More info about this will come.

So mark the date and time. Let’s make this the “biggest” online meetup in Norway so far.

When you log on to the meetup, please include your Postcrossing name and country.

Agenda (could be subject to changes):

• Introduction
  • Your most favorite received postcard(s)
  • Your favorite/special postcard(s) in stock to send out
  • Do you keep a pile of postcards to send/buy postcards often
  • Where do you buy your stamps / postal service / where do you send/deliver your postcards
  • How often do you get your post delivered
  • Those of you who would like to write postcards during the meetup, please do. Did you get any exciting country (for you).
13 Likes

Noted in my calendar.

Noted in my calender :ok_hand:

Will prepare a first idea for the meetup card before christmas.

Count me in. Am not sure if Ralf has time that day, too.

Noted! :smiley:

Noted :slight_smile:

Nikos from Greece will also attend.

1 Like

Looking forward to meet all of you

Cool! Sounds great!

See I already know t hem :wink: if I figure out zoom you will see me there if it’s a weekend

“That woman again!”
might also attend

1 Like

They are a great bunch . I speak from experience…

1 Like

Phoebe, it is on Sunday :grin::grin::grin::grin: 7th of March, so yes it is a weekend LOL

1 Like

It’s easy peasy, you’ll figure it out in no time :grinning: Look forward to seeing you there!

I’d like to attend, but you are 6 hours ahead of me so it is a bit late. Will re-visit when we get closer and I have a better idea if I can take the next day off.

@eta55 As we are 6 hours ahead of you, the time should be 1 pm at your end when we start the meetup at 7 pm here. I have set up an estimated duration for the meetup, and it will not last longer as most of us have to go to work the next day (for me I don’t think working from home will last until March).

1 Like

Definitely look much more doable when one does the time offset calculation properly! On my calendar, I’m in!

I’d love to attend but I’m in the USA, is this only for postcrossers in Oslo/Norway area? Sorry, thanks

I am interested

Everyone are welcome to travel to the normal meetups around the world. So then it should be fine to join a viritual online meetup as well, in my opinion. Even if you don’t live in Norway.

4 Likes