Zoom online meetup Oslo/Norway Sunday 7 March 2021

Hello from Greece :greece: not all are from Norway … will go back one day probably…

2 Likes

Noted, sounds interesting

@Phibatola @Norway_girl
Thank you for the input I will try to attend I want to listen in :eyes:

Thank you so much for information. I’m from Italy and I’m interested to do my first meet-up. I’m new with postcrossing because I started last July.

Ciao from Italy🇮🇹
I noted date & time!
Thanks for organizing it!:blush:

A Siberian online meet-ups new-comer is signed in! I’d love to join your meet-up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noted. I am interested.

Hey to all participants :slight_smile:

I am going to design our meetup card and on the back of the card we want to print the stamp/signature of each participant - for those who like to share their stamp/signature, please send a picture on a white ground to me via email (scandinavian.traveler.postcards@gmail.com) before December 31st :slight_smile:
I see that we are going to be many participants, so if you have a small stamp/signature - it would be fine :wink:

Meetupcards are supposed to be ready in January and then everybody can order it from me :slight_smile: I don’t know the price yet, as it will depend on the total amount of cards :slight_smile:

Wishing you all a good christmas time, a happy new year and see you on Zoom in March :slight_smile:
And most important … please stay healthy <3

2 Likes

Hi, i would like to join this meeting :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome, will send you my signature/stamp tonight. Hope you manage to leave some room for a personal message on the card, even though there will (hopefully :blush:) be a lot of signatures.

Nice that so many are insterested in attending this online meetup.

@ScandinavianTraveler Looking forward to see your meetup card (will send you my signature stamp, the small one :- :grin: )

thank you @ScandinavianTraveler for your work! I will send my stamp - hopefully not too big! - by the end of December :slight_smile:

Hoi Marit,
I’d love to join this on line meeting and I’ll send Scandinavian Traveler my signature.
Thanks for organizing !
gr, Ellen

1 Like

Noted! I’m interested. :smiley:

I would love to join this meetup.
Have you put the link to join the zoom?

Hello from Greece

Can you count me in too?
Looking forward to see you all

2 Likes

Hello from Germany,
I would love to take part as well.
Looking forward to meeting you all :slight_smile:

Hey, hey,
I will meet you all you friends of postcrossing and I would be happy to meet you during the zoom meeting in Oslo. See you friends. Greetings sends Hanns

Here we go - It’s December 30th and I have a first print of our meetup card. I thought it might be nice to have a card with Norwegian stamps… and on the backside we find OUR postcrossing stamps.

Until now, I only received a few stamps from you. I can see that many more participants want to take part in our meetup in March - if you want that your postcrossing nickname or stamp should be printed on the card, please send it to me no later than January 10th :slight_smile:

I want to order the cards by the middle of January and if you like to buy a few cards from me, please let me know :wink: I can also send the cards to you by snailmail :slight_smile:

Wishing all of you a happy new year & stay healthy

4 Likes

I like this special card :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy New Year to all and I hope there will be much more signatures of the participants :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like