Your greatest cards that never made it

Tomorrow will disappear. To a ghostcrosser who never logs in anymore after I got her address. Surprisingly she logged in one time 4 months ago but didnt do any activity and then disappear again.

5 Likes

131 days expired

16 Likes

What a pity, such a beautiful card.

1 Like

This year I had a hectic year and took a break from post crossing. I obviously forgot my last batch of cards and when I sat down today to send out some I realised the last 10 I wrote in APRIL where still sitting in my desk pocket. They have now been sent in the post and I have messaged each person individually to explain. So it looks like they have been travelling pretty long but in fact it was human error and slipped my brain. I hope they reach there destination after suchba long time

6 Likes

Wombat mother and her joey are falling off the system. They are travelling to the US and will never arrive.

I also notice that mail is really slow to Thailand and has not improved. Then there are the Ghostcrossers we all have to deal with and no point in re-sending cards. Sad.

13 Likes

And it can happen to all of us. I think it is great that you sent the recipients an individual message so they know why.

1 Like

What a pity! This card is so wonderful! I love wombats :grinning:

This one will fall off the system next week

6u0gswm0ewfgi8etyofnd3u9pansuxsz

Very sad that it will not be displayed on my wall, but hope it brought some joy along the way!

14 Likes

what a unique card. Hope it has a good home whereever it is now.

3 Likes

In 2 weeks time, this postcard will have been travelling for a whole year and will fall off the system:

The recipient, in Germany, hasn’t sent or registered a card in the last ten months.

14 Likes

Such a pity!

1 Like

My first expired card :cry:

2 Likes

A cyclist by Sempé, one of the best French cartoonists

Camille Pissarro (1830-1903): Snow Landscape in Louveciennes, 1872

Alphonse Mucha (1860-1939): Zodiac, 1896

7 Likes

This one never made it, and that is a shame.

6 Likes

Sent on 6. December to Germany but expired.
I trusted it would be delivered in safe because it is Germany.

To U.S. who likes cats and something related to Olympics.
Sent on 8. December.

4 Likes

To U.S. who likes illustrations. Sent on 6. December.
This picture is drawn by somebody who met at Meetup. Sorry for her, too.

12 Likes

To U.S. who likes baseball. Sent on 25. November.
As he is only a kid and doesn’t login for over 10 days, he might have been bored with postcrossing.

5 Likes

To Netherland on 31. October.
As she accepts handmade card, I made a card with Japanese snack package.
She didn’t login since last month with only about 20 cards received.
She might quite postcrossing being bored, too.

2 Likes

Sent on 31. October, to a Belarussian who is living in Serbia.
According to her profile she frequently changes her address and sometimes haven’t install mailbox at home. No wonder this card got lost.

2 Likes