WPD Amsterdam - 1 of the 3 joint Dutch meetups on 1 October 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Amsterdam, The Nethrlands
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Amsterdam Central Station, Stationsplein 15, 1012AB Amsterdam
:calendar: DATE: Tuesday 1 October 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We (Sylvia, Wilma, Ellen and Anke) are going to organize World Postcard Day Meetups in the cities of Amsterdam, Utrecht and Groningen.

:postcard: This is the :sparkles: ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…œ :sparkles:meetup page :postcard:

What are we going to do on the meeting?
โ€ข Be cozy :teapot: together for a couple of hours in a cafรฉ :cake: or restaurant
โ€ข Chat :speaking_head: about Postcrossing (whatelse haha) and get to know eachother better
โ€ข Sign cards :postcard: and write :writing_hand: in our meeting books :books:
โ€ข Have a snack / lunch :green_salad:
โ€ข In short; weโ€™re going to make nice memories :heart_hands: and go home happy again after the meeting.

Obviously we know eachother from Postcrossing and we find this day a nice occasion to make our connection stronger by making a joint Dutch meetup card representation our meetups in Amsterdam, Utecht and Groningen. How much fun is that. Triple fun!

Meetingcard costs โ‚ฌ 0,50 cents each and and can be ordered until 15 August. A payment request will follow later.

This is the ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…œ program
We gather at the station at 10:30 oโ€™clock. Before we go to our restaurant, we want to do a short visit to 2 shops. There is no obligation to purchase in these stores.

The ink stamp shop โ€œPosthumusโ€ (https://www.posthumuswinkel.nl/ St. Luciรซnsteeg 23-25 1012 PM Amsterdam) which is reachable by foot from the station during 15 minutes, or by tram 2 or 12 to stop โ€œPaleisstraatโ€.

Then we have a 7 minutesโ€™ walk to โ€œHet Muizenhuisโ€ a freely accessible mini-museum and shop that also sells very nice cards of (how did you guess)โ€ฆ mice (Sam & Julia - Das Mรคusehaus | Bรผcher | Spielzeug | Bastelarbeiten Muntplein 8 1012 WR Amsterdam)

Now it is time for the restaurant โ€œLa Placeโ€, a 1 minute walk from โ€œHet Muizenhuisโ€ where we have a reservation at 11:30 on the 1st floor at the long table. Elevator is available. In the restaurant we can chat, sign cards and write in the meeting books, with coffee and lunch.
It is a self-service restaurant, so you have free choice of the menu and no hassle with joint payment.
(La Place Kalverstraat 201-203, 1012 XC Amsterdam).

If you prefer to come directly to the restaurant, that is of course also fine, just make sure you are there around 11:30 am. If you prefer to go to the card shop โ€œArt.nlโ€ (http://www.artnl.com/, Keizersgracht 510 1017EJ, Amsterdam ) you can do so, but on your own. From there it is an 8-minute walk to the restaurant, where you can join us at 11:30.

Afterwards we can walk back to the Central Station together (20 minutes) and find a postbox to send our cards. Or you can take the tram 4 or 14 or metro 52 to Central Station. But of course you are free to do some shopping and go your own way. The main thing is that we have fun and celebrate World Postcard Day together. That is why we have a maximum of 12 participants.

If you want to join please sign up below.

1. Sylvia - @sylsillie - 35 kaarten opsturen
  2. Wilma - @WilmaT - 30 kaarten
  3. Bo - @postcrossingbo - 30 kaarten opsturen
  4. Nikita - @Nikietje - 30 kaarten opsturen
  5. Jessy - @jessy209 - 20 kaarten opsturen
  6. Cindy - @Melelo - 25 kaarten opsturen naar Bo
  7. Marianne - @bora1976 - 25 kaarten opsturen
  8. Brenda - @Exploradora73 - 20 kaarten
  9. Susanne - @SusanneMartijn - 50 kaarten opsturen
  10. Annemieke - @Kabouter63 - 40 kaarten opsturen
  11. Heidi - @idieH71 - 25 kaarten opsturen
  12. Marleen - @marl33n86 - 15 kaarten opsturen

Waitinglist

1. Evi - @Evike86
  2. Sarah - @Sarah1001
  3. Dymphie - @DymphieH

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup

4 Likes

Please count me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

Yes count me in please

1 Like

count me in please

1 Like

Count me in too

1 Like

Yes please
I like to join in Amsterdam

Exploradora73

1 Like

I like to Go Amsterdam CS , write me in please

1 Like

Love to come too in Amsterdam :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ik kom graag naar Amsterdam

1 Like

I would love to be there

2 Likes

Ik wil graag in de wachtlijst staan

1 Like

Je staat er bij Evi / @Evike86
Leuk!

1 Like

Can i get on the waiting lost please?

1 Like

Je staat er bij @Sarah1001, vooralsnog op de wachtlijst, maar wie weet hoe 't loopt

Zet mij er maar op de wachtlijst, wie weet โ€ฆ

1 Like

Je staat op de wachtlijst @DymphieH :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bericht voor de deelnemers @sylsillie @postcrossingbo @Nikietje @jessy209 @Melelo @bora1976 @Exploradora73 @SusanneMartijn @Kabouter63 @idieH71 @marl33n86

De meetingkaart is afgerond en jullie mogen doorgeven hoeveel je er zou willen hebben en of je ze van te voren thuisgestuurd wil hebben. De kaart kost โ‚ฌ 0,50 per stuk en eventuele verzendkosten zijn afhankelijk van het aantal kaarten.

Je kan bestellen tot 15 augustus en je hoort hoe, hoeveel en wanneer je mij mag betalen.

Op naar 1 oktober!

3 Likes

Kaartje is mooi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Voor mij graag 25 en opsturen

Kaart is erg gaaf, , ik wil er graag 50 , kan het?