WORLD POSTCARD DAY group purchase

Is anyone printing the fantastic new WORLD POSTCARD DAY postcard? I’d like to go in on the order. I’m interested in approximately 25 cards. I’m in the US (NY).

2 Likes

I think this topic would perhaps make more sense in the North America community, so I’m moving it there. Hope that’s ok!

1 Like

Good idea to have cards printed in bulk!

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that! You’re always looking out! :raising_hand_woman:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d be interested in a group purchase! I would like around 10 cards :slight_smile:

I’m also located in the US (MA)!

2 Likes

I just put in an order for 100. I’m sure I could spare a few! haha I’m trying to think of the best way to get them around. Paypal/venmo me enough to cover the shipping and cards. I don’t even know how much they cost. I can do the math.

2 Likes

That’s PERFECT! Do you want to let us know who much it would be?! I have Venmo, PayPal, and zelle.
THANKS!!!

1 Like

Can someone link me to what this is? I’m intrigued!

Edit: thank you @ellistrations for filling me in! :slight_smile: I’d also be interested in around 20 cards if we end up putting something together (I have paypal).

3 Likes

I have PayPal, so that works for me!

My friend who lives near me (and is also a Postcrosser) would also like some cards, so I’d like to get 13 instead of 10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d also like to jump in on anyone’s order, for 5 postcards :slight_smile:

I’ve got most of the payment methods, venmo, paypal, zelle, etc.

2 Likes

Sorry! I have a long list of postcards I have to send out so I am behind. I’m almost caught up now with those and have a minute to comment!

Anyways, I originally ordered glossy fronts, but I do like matte postcards too. Does anyone else have a preference? I can put in another order for matte cards if their is enough interest!

1 Like

I have no preference! Thanks for asking!

1 Like

So far:
@tracykinal : 25 cards
@KJ_lillianopal : 13 cards
@orihalcon : 5 cards
@Shenaniganator : 20 cards
@beatriceh : 10 cards

4 Likes

Thanks for checking in Whitney. I’ve joined a Canadian group that is getting them in bulk.

2 Likes

Hi there. If you have any left, I’d like 10. I have PayPal and Venmo.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to buy my cards on my own but would any of you recommend a certain website to order them from?

2 Likes

The official announcement page has links to MOO and VistaPrint. I think I’m going to try MOO because it looks like you can upload as many images as you want for the same order. I’m going to try to get 10-15 of the official postcard, then upload a bunch of my nicer photographs until I can fill an order of 50 total postcards. (At least that’s my plan)

3 Likes

@cali29 I used vistaprint because I was happy with the WPCD 2020 cards I had printed with them. There is also a coupon code ( EXCLUSIVE20 ) if you decide to go with them. I’ve never used MOO though so I can’t say yay or nay for them, but I’m sure they’re great too!

@BarbL I think that’s a good idea!!

3 Likes

I did put in another order for matte postcards so if anyone does have a preference let me know. I am almost caught up with the RR’s I host and all of my sent cards for the month so I’ll have more time to sit down and crunch numbers this week. The shipment says they should be at my house next week and I will get those orders shipped out as soon as I have the cards in hand and I have your addresses!

1 Like

Hi @HookedonPostcards Any chance I could get in on this Canadian group? I’ve been looking around but can’t find any groups. I’d want to get 10-15.