WORLD POSTCARD DAY group purchase

I think I might prefer matte postcards if that’s okay! Thank you for doing this!

2 Likes

I’d love 10 of the Matte ones… I was thinking of ordering too… but 100 was too many for number of stamps I have :joy: I have paypal and zelle.

1 Like

So far:
@tracykinal : 25 cards
@KJ_lillianopal : 13 cards matte
@orihalcon : 5 cards matte
@Shenaniganator : 20 cards
@beatriceh : 10 cards
@niki5 : 10 cards matte

4 Likes

I think I would like matte postcards! Thanks for sharing your order! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going to be sending everyone a pm in the next day to get addresses and money lined up! The postcards should be here within the next week and I will have them ready to go in their respective envelopes as soon as they get in my mailbox!

Thank you everyone for your patience!!

2 Likes

If I can join in Still I’d order 10 glossy

1 Like

I have PM’ed everyone on my list!

So far:
@tracykinal : 25 cards glossy
@KJ_lillianopal : 13 cards matte
@orihalcon : 5 cards matte
@Shenaniganator : 20 cards glossy + 10 matte
@beatriceh : 10 cards glossy + 2 matte
@niki5 : 5 cards glossy + 5 matte
@TwoDoggies : 10 cards glossy

There are about 15 more glossy card spots left!
There are about 25 more matte card spots left!

More people are welcome to join! Thank you @tracykinal for the brilliant idea!

2 Likes

If there are any extra matte cards, I’ll take a few of those too (maybe 10?)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have updated you in my list! Thank you!

2 Likes

Can I inconvenience you to edit mine to 5 glossy and 5 matte if you still have any left… :hearts:

1 Like

Woohoo! The postcards arrived just a little bit ago! It was right before dinner though so I haven’t really looked at them yet! I’ll take a picture to show everyone (not that you don’t know what they look like). I’ll try to see if there is a huge difference in the matte vs glossy through a photo.

Anyways, they won’t make it out today, but I’ll work on packing them up tonight/in the morning and take them to the PO!

3 Likes

May I have 5 matte and 5 glossy please? Thank you. I have paypal!

Hi Whitney, if you still have any matte cards left, I would take 10 or whatever is available. Thanks for doing this! I did something similar for the 150th anniversary of the postcard. It’s a bit of a hassle, but very rewarding :relaxed:

1 Like

All but two made it to the post office today!
I’m so happy I was able to make this happen! Everyone just let me know when they arrive so I can mark them off my list!

There are about 10 glossy left and 30 matte if anyone else wants some!

5 Likes

@iamtracylee I just saw your thread you posted - I don’t know how many you’re looking to buy, but there are a few leftover from this group buy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you still have any? I would love some!! Thank you!

1 Like

YOU are the best - thank you! My search was not a good one, since I didn’t find this thread before posting.

2 Likes

Yes! I have about 10 glossy cards and 30 matte cards!

1 Like

Do you have any left? I’ll take 15 or whatever you have left. No preference on finish.

1 Like

Hi @Beachyblonde, may I get 10 of the matte cards from you? I have PayPal. Thanks very much for organizing this!

1 Like