World 🌍 Postcard Day 2022 (Group Order)

Is anyone planning on printing the new (2022) design of the World Postcard Day competition winner? I loved it. If you’re taking a group order, I’d love to join you. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for a group order, but am happy to start one up myself if people are interested in joining. When the file comes out, I’ll look into having them made and be sure to tag you.!

3 Likes

Anyone in Canada doing a group order?

2 Likes

If not, I don’t mind sending to Canada.

3 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

I’d be interested in ordering some postcards too.

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining a group order as well!

1 Like

How many cards would everyone be interested in and would you like matte and/or gloss? Feel free to pm this information.

1 Like

Oh I’ll definitely keep an eye on this, especially once we can figure out potential price points. I don’t think I’m looking for many, probably not more than 10. Not sure if that’s too little to make it worth it haha.

1 Like

I’d be interested in buying 10-15 cards and am based in :canada:. I think the design files are now available. Keep me posted, please.

@mdmsamm This may be of interest to you.

1 Like

Hi, I am checking costs with a local printer, but I need at least 7

1 Like

They are! I’m looking into prices now. Let me know how many you’d like @niki5 @akap25 @KJ_lillianopal and if you’d like to join @HookedonPostcards and @Izzy2018

3 Likes

Hello,
I’d like 15-20 postcards if possible. I believe someone asked our preference of matte or glossy, I prefer matte but I’d happy with whatever you decide to get. Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

I’d love ~10 glossy

1 Like

The price is based on how many cards I order so I’m going to wait until everyone weighs in before I let you all know. In the meantime, I just want to give people an idea of how the card will look based on the file on the WPD page:

Anything outside of the dotted line may be cut off.

3 Likes

I would be interested in 15-20 cards, I prefer matte but glossy is fine if that’s what the majority favors.

1 Like

If we get enough orders of both, I can order both matte and glossy.

Hi please let me know the cost as soon as you have it, thank you, Jan

Are you interested in glossy or matte?

Do you have a preference for matte or glossy?