Who among you believes in DESTINY?

hello how many of you believe in destiny?
Tonight I came up with a game to play with my postcards … drawing two couples of lovers :heart: one in a postcard and one in another.
Let’s see if we can make these couples reunite :wink:

Tomorrow I will send them to 4 people and I will write in the postcards to come to the forum to put the image of the postcard and thus reunite these two couples … will I be able?

25 Likes

That is cute! How do you play?

1 Like

Tomorrow I will send these 4 postcards to 4 people around the world writing on the back that as soon as they receive these postcards they will come to the forum … putting an image we can reform the couples :joy::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That is fun! Are they official profiles? It is a good way to get people to the forum.

3 Likes

LOVE THE IDEA…I am a Believer…all of my life…

1 Like

What a cute game.

1 Like

What a great idea - I hope it works! :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover: :grinning:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

1 Like

Matches :postbox:

7 Likes

Love this idea! It is so cute! I hope they get reunited!

1 Like

Me too … being a romantic W LOVE :heart:

This page needs to be rewritten. Unfortunately the postcards I sent were not found :sleepy: Who knows … maybe one day … maybe …

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You have an abundantly gorgeous imagination! <3

2 Likes

I really thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart: you paid me a wonderful compliment!

2 Likes

:wink:
Meant from the heart!
I’d adore to find something like that in my mailbox. That is so thoughtful and charming and clever! What a lovely idea. Maybe soon they will get registered and be reunited! One can hope!

1 Like

Dragons make it happen