Which is my most beautiful officially sent card?

@plushmail
While looking through your cards I realized I’ve seen them all already. Maybe I’ve scrolled them some time ago and couldn’t decide which postcard I’d choose as your most beautiful? Because I remember searching for the one… Well, it stays difficult and maybe impossible, but I try now :grin::

I pick this one, because of color, maxicard :smiling_face: and what’s on my mind when I think of Australia (my pets’ influence):

And then I can’t go without a bird :see_no_evil: and the next ones are also too great to ignore:

2 Likes

@P05tkatze

I felt calm when I saw this postcard. Simple but full of soul. :blush:

2 Likes

Tag @izzuddin
It’s beautiful :

2 Likes

Tag @emmmaa

Postcard FR-1667455

Beautiful postcard. Would love to go there and to Monaco, Menton and train to Tende and Limone.

1 Like

@HM I admittedly only went through the first 10 pages of your sent cards but I really like this funky design!

And of course this gem deserves a special mention:

2 Likes

@plushmail

For me, this one, no doubts. I’m a trekkie.

However, the other 2 about dinosaurs on your Sent first page, were my daughters favorite. They are all lovely.

2 Likes

@Saouri

I’m addicted to such themes. :sweat_smile: Beautiful ones:

3 Likes

I was surprised to see Fairy Apple’s illustration! Love her works and art style, so soft :white_heart: I also have some stickers from her.

3 Likes

@anas_platyrhynchos
I love this :

5 Likes

@emmmaa

These two cards are my favourite, such cute illustrations! :heart:

2 Likes

@EllisAndersen
I like this one. I’m a big fan of these kinds of illustrations

3 Likes

@Loqi
This was absolutely so hard, because you send lots of beautiful ones.
A few of my favorites are:

I adore the light in this card. I love cards/photo’s with beautiful light in it… and this is so beautiful and cozy.If you know where to get this card… let me know.

Such a cute and lovely photo. Such a special moment.

And this one… you can already guess it i suppose. The light! And i love nature :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Magnolia7777

I really adore the view!

3 Likes

@juusosswaps
I love owls and this one is absolutely adorable :smiley:

4 Likes

@Magnolia7777

I like this.
It’s cute.

2 Likes

@hinata41

You have many beautiful and colourful cards, but I love cards with traditional clothes, and purple is my favourite colour, so I have to choose this one :blush::

2 Likes

@DianaCoelho

Diana, your sent cards are all wonderful!

This is my favourite, though:

3 Likes

@dempsterstreet

You have so many beautiful sent cards!

As a huge book nerd, I find this postcard to be so funny but also extremely relatable!

As a Ghibli fan, I adore this card!

4 Likes

@juusosswaps

I really like sunflowers

2 Likes

@GeminiFootprints

This was difficult, because i saw loads i really love. So here are a few i adore.

Love this card, the romantic aspect, the light and the fireworks. Stunning!.

Love this one. Love owls and love the colours. Actually this whole series of cards are awesome!

And this one is just really funny XD

4 Likes