Which is my most beautiful officially sent card?

@Hemang

In Persian paneer means cheese too.

@mooseontheloose

@FoTiS

@Anurag

@Ludek

@kei17

@Seracker

@TanjaK93

3 Likes

@ARS6161

I go for bold and bright colours, so this one really appealed to me.

Great idea for a thread btw @FoTiS

3 Likes

Louise @Florallle, I adore your wall! I’ve looked at it before, I think because of your awesome Birds thread. Your bright illustrated postcards are absolutely my jam :heart_eyes:.

If I have to choose just one (from say your last two pages alone)…I choose this one!

It makes me think of the Mont-Saint-Michel, but I know that’s in France (and different looking). So I wonder where this one is. Off to find it!

ETA: LOL, that wasn’t hard! I’m going with St Michael’s Mount in Cornwall. And it’s just been added to my bucket list of places to visit in the UK.

5 Likes

This is so great! I like it a lot :smiley:

and this one is perfect too :slight_smile:

thanks @FoTiS for this funny awesome thread :wink:

4 Likes

Dear @Toggi you have sent so many amazing cards!
Hard to choose)
Let it be this one

1 Like

@Famarga
I love this card in your wall so much :heart:

@Prithika - This one. I have a weak spot for cards with a white border and can’t say no to a sunset. Plus, it’s not a generic image, but features the style of boat common in your area.

1 Like

@sannah82
I love these types of cards so much! The graphics are so nice and there’s so much detail to look at :heart_eyes:

Also love this one!

Hello @twinkledee
Difficult to choose, you have so many beautiful cards on your sent wall and I so love Australian maxicards, especially those related to nature and animals. I love insects, so I go for this one

but this one is great too

2 Likes

Dear @TanjaK93

Like you, I also love nature and animals, and particularly insects! This one may be your most beautiful card:

But these also deserve consideration :blush:

and

and

The last because I adore birds and I really like this particular series where it shows the bird and the name in German.

Now, I am interested to hear what the next “tagger” thinks is my most beautiful sent card/s. :blush:

2 Likes

@adriennefriend

I loved these cards. Very cute bird and positive cat :blush:

And

2 Likes

Hi @Nadiia19
although you’ve sent a relatively small amount of postcards it’s not easy to decide which is the most beautiful. So I’m sorry, I’m picking three.
The first one, because I think it’s important (and beautiful, too):

The second one, because it’s beautiful and spoke to me. And I wonder is it from where you live? (I also like the postcard with the large bridge btw.)

And the third makes me smile, although I know it’s not the most beautiful

2 Likes

@P05tkatze

i picked out a few of my favourites :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

inkognito cards are so imaginative and whimsical :two_hearts:

unique and fantastic streetart! :woman_artist:

i love wholesome photographic portraits like this :camera_flash:

3 Likes

Hello @P05tkatze
The second postcard shows a Gothic bridge in the residence of the Galagans (Chernihiv region, Ukraine).
It’s far from me and I have not been there. But I dream of visiting that place.

3 Likes

dear @sarahaeyo , it was a pleasure to look through your cards!

These are the ones I find the most beautiful:

rabbit with proverb

Great Blue Heron with Virginia Woolf quote

A tortoiseshell colored cat and a squirrel (as Sherlock and Watson?)

Indigenous fish painting

Be wise, be kind

1 Like

Hi @adriennefriend These 2 cards are my favorite from your sent cards. I adore cats and books, so I think there is no more explanation needed for the first card, haha. I chose the beautiful scenery card because waterfalls are my happy place and this brings me feelings of serenity and makes me wish I were there in this scene enjoying the beauty and peacefulness all around me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@RuhRohRaggy
This is my fav. I love the illustration and the color palette used on this card.

2 Likes

Dear @izzuddin, you have amazing cards!) Hard to choose!
But this one is so cu-ute))

And this is a stunning view

2 Likes

Hi @Famarga :grinning:

I really like this card from your sent cards. This card looks like how I would love to spend my day.

2 Likes

Hello @RuhRohRaggy
You have many beautiful postcards.
I like this one

I dream of seeing Lake Tahohe one day

and I like this one too:

I really like this type of American postcard ( and I really like mountains :slight_smile: )

1 Like