What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

Thanks! My overage limit is roughly 10¢.

I like those circle cancelations. The one at my closest post office wont do it. They say the machine at the center will do it. I dont ask all the time, but id just rather go to another place that will be like ok.

And heres some stamps from a previous envelope I sent. Equaling 1.30. Zoom in.

11 Likes

Que antipáticos son !! I live 20 second car drive, so it’s like 4 min walk to the nearest post office. I don’t have to say anything or make a line, they know what they have to do with my postcards :laughing:.

That’s an impressive amount of stamps for an envelope. The recipients must be extremely happy!

When I go to the regional postoffice, they have those red smaller stamps. Have you tried explaining that this is for people that collect stamps and that cancelation means a lot? Do you know if they get canceled again when going through the automated machines?

1 Like

Three of the postcards that I sent today :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sometimes they do.

And fot the post more stamps.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Last batch for this month :airplane: :ferry:

26 Likes

Recent outgoing post

14 Likes

My latest combo.

15 Likes

Also, adding lilac stamps to these bird ones now! Feels like spring :dove::sunny::cherry_blossom::herb:

40 Likes

These are so gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks for the upload - those images look much better than at the USPS site.

13 Likes

@littlesthobo @moneill , I’m wondering, are Canadian stamps generally very small? I’ve received few very small Canadian stamps (compared with stamps from other countries) and I’ve never seen small stamps as small as some of those Canadian stamps

1 Like

The current international rate stamp is very small. Comemorative stamps tend to be larger

2 Likes

We have all different size stamps. The smallest at the moment seem to be the USA and International ones. But the Stan Rogers one in my picture is a domestic one and it’s very large. The insect ones are an average size stamp.

1 Like

From today’s cards

18 Likes

i am excited to use the new “mountain flora” series for the next batch!

22 Likes

Привет, вчера я отправила открытки с этими марками. Красивые марки вдохновляют меня украсить оборотную сторону открытки в стиле марки.

12 Likes

My last three envelopes:

19 Likes