What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

I love this pokemon stamp :scream::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I too really liked the CATS one!

1 Like

16 Likes

Sending these stamps for the first time.

31 Likes

Not sure if this is the correct topic for my question, but I recently bought a mixed bag of vintage 10 cent US stamps on Ebay and this came in the mix! I’ve never had a problem with this seller before, so I assume they’re legit, but…!?!

What are people’s opinions on politically incorrect stamps??

3 Likes

If I’m not wrong they are discussed here:

2 Likes

Thanks for linking the correct topic! I searched “politically inappropriate” and didn’t get any results!

Today the postcards are less loaded with stamps than usually.

6 Likes

16 Likes

I usually use THB 30 for the se-tenant stamps (sea series) and another series of stamps now, because the postage fee per a picture postcard is THB 40. So, I’ve to attach at least THB 25 or THB 30 stamp and another stamps to reach THB 40 or higher.

If I send the postcards in the first day of issue, I’ll use the new issue stamps on them. (As in picture 2)

I usually attached the combined stamps to reach THB 40 as this formula: THB 25+15, THB 25+10+5, THB 30+10, THB 30+5+5, THB 30+3+7, THB 30+9+1 etc.
Thailand stamps usually issue in THB 3, 5, 9, 10. For THB 1, 7, 15, 25 and 30, I use the definitive stamps (HM the King series, Pavilion series and Sea series).

It quite uses mathematics skill for attaching stamps on the postcards — and another mail services as well.

10 Likes

For a Postcrosser who loves postcards showing countryside and local authors. Actually, there are three local authors (Albert Ayguesparse, Maria Rosseels and Herman Teirlinck). The first stamp is a portrait of James Joyce who, we agree, was not a Belgian author.

9 Likes

My stamps today. Since I have the 95c to complement the national N stamps, I have more choice …

13 Likes

30 cards in 2 days! Took a break in December until now because I have a lingering sinusitis from BLEEP. The upside is my sent/received got closer to equilibrium: from -27 to -5. The downside is I completely missed the Christmas/holiday stamp window :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :cry:

28 Likes

This happened to me as well! Life really got a tad too busy between November and December that I barely sent any out. I will admit that I used a few of the elf stamps during the first part of January. I was still in some holiday spirit, considering that epiphany and old new year were still going on :wink:

9 Likes

Do people post photos of their USPS postage haul? IDK, but I do!

I decided to stock up on stamps before the postage price hike here in the US goes into effect on Sunday, January 22nd. They arrived in my mailbox yesterday:

20 Likes

I did the same thing. I am a Year of the Rabbit baby so I ordered extras of those. I’m also excited about Black History Month so I had to get some of the new Heritage stamps. So many great choices! I also love the new 2023 Love stamps that feature cats and dogs. Too cute!

1 Like

Actually yes, people do post pictures of their stamp hauls, usually in this thread:

Thanks for the reminder @relentless_puffin . I just placed an order online. They are still listed at the old prices!

I preordered some, and I am (im)patiently waiting for them! I’m considering ordering the new precious Love stamps as pins as well… But, perhaps I should put in an order for more… I want to wait for the Art of the Skateboard and Endangered Animal stamps before I place another order, though!

1 Like

Happy Cake Day! :cake: :heart: :confetti_ball:

1 Like