What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

I love many stamps.
5 stamps on a postcard, this will delight stamp lovers.
Thanks for your offorts. :+1: @bencoste

1 Like

After traveling for two months in wonderful Colombia, I finally got to the capital Bogotá and visited the phileatelia office of Colombian Post 4-72 to find wonderful stamps for my postcards :blush:

29 Likes

19 Likes

And…
Just drew four addresses, one to a very active Forum member :wink:

these potatoes look yummy

On my cards going out tonight. I bought some 95ct stamps to complement national stamps going internationally.

22 Likes

Here’s one I sent to a user in the U.K!

16 Likes

And I think this was to Poland? But I could be wrong. : )

Sorry for the quality. I cropped it from my stamp Instagram page.

11 Likes

That wolf is gorgeous!

1 Like

Obsessed with that 20-cent stamp!

2 Likes

Four travelling postcards started their journey this morning USA, Finland, Macao and Russia.

Five stamps from Gods of Olympus 2022 series, a 2017 50th Anniversary for Cyprus Medical Association stamp, 2020 25th Anniversary of Historical and Rehabilitation Center Melathron stamp (used twice) and of course 2022 Green Refugee stamps illustrating a crying woman and revealing the pain of invasion in my island. Fly, my little birds, fly safely to your new owners…

15 Likes

The recipient has mentioned cats, chihuahuas, colourful or vintage postcards and food, a.o. on her profile. She also says that she studied economy. So there are

• a stamp of a former Belgian French-speaking announcer (Arlette Vincent) with a cat ;
  • the most colourful stamp that I have found in my collection (a stamp about Red Cross) ;
  • a stamp with a dog which looks most like a chihuahua (a Papillon dog) ;
  • a stamp about the Solvay Business School (current name of what was the faculty of economics of ULB, a Belgian university) ;
  • a stamp about waffles ;
  • the EUROPA stamp of year 2003, which has a vintage touch (but its price allows above all to reach the required rate of 2,87€).
14 Likes

And I needed more for sending from Colombia :blush:

That was the selection at the phileatelia office

16 Likes

Stamps of the last two weeks

A couple of them sent on the matching postcard from Austrian Mail (the winter paintings, The Kiss and the cute monkey)

14 Likes

I’m having a problem with the space. I can’t use nice stamp combinations but here is today’s stamps I’ve used for.

8 Likes

I wanted to buy espresso stamps, but seems like they are sold out on USPS website! :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

13 Likes

21 Likes

Stamps from this week’s mail :postbox: :postcrossing:

16 Likes

Hey, I spot the Singapore Portugal joint issue!

10 Likes