What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

Stamps I used this week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

Beautiful ships👍I would like.

Some recently issued stamps mixed with old ones and definitives. I was surprised our post office had these new stamps :smiley:

7 Likes

A few cards going out after holidays…

11 Likes

I’m very happy with my D’Artacan (the main character of a spanish cartoon in the 80’) shaped stamp. The only trouble is that I have had to hide them from my kids, for they pretend to use them as decorative stickers all around the house :laughing:
Nice iberian lynx too

20 Likes

I’m back after a holiday! Lots of cards going out with mixed older stamps. I’m particularly pleased where I managed to match two stamps of the same series (63p+43p).

19 Likes

Private swaps out today- 2 UNESCO cards Sydney and Victoria to Taiwan (@jaxsonpeng) migratory shorebird to China (@Daleth23) and snow gum to the Netherlands (@Wertha) !

Would have written more but as it is I almost missed the postie pick up! Yay lockdown for two more weeks for my state :expressionless: meant I almost missed the post cut off… oops

12 Likes

I love planes, excellent :+1:

Some last week outgoing mail

17 Likes

A regular postcrossing and three swaps

These two to Belgium (@Tamara84)

Wedgetail Eagle to Canada (@thepaperglobetrotter)

14 Likes

Sent tomorrow in United Kingdom.
(Private swap)

13 Likes

Whatever stamps my husband gets from his supplier. Today these:

13 Likes

Love my vintage Metropolitan Opera Stamp!

Sorry low lighting.

8 Likes

Today’s Mail! I tried scanning the cards to get the picture this time.

15 Likes

Today China Post issued the 70 years anniversary of peace libration of Tibet stamp. although I was too lazy to get up early for the newly-issued stamp, I managed to get the special postmark for outgoing postcards!

My favorite stamp is the Phoenix one with golden foil.
The postmark features the Potala Palace and the Fuxing Train running at 160kph on Shigatze-Lhasa-Linzhi railway.

12 Likes

Stamps i used for my recent mails

17 Likes

I’m using this stamp for my outgoing postcards from Croatia at the moment (they didn’t have any other stamps at the post office):

7 Likes

This one goes to Singapore

10 Likes

15 Likes

5 postcards going out tomorrow :blush:

24 Likes