What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

Unfortunately the lake Chiemsee panoramic stamp set is sold out- why are they always not continuing the nicest stamps…:sob:
Wanted to re-order today…

10 Likes

Left this week

And yes, still plenty of Postcrossing stamps too…

17 Likes

So nice stamps, especially the Europe stamp with a wolf! :heart_eyes: But I found it a bit confusing first when the price is marked in cents, e.g. 80 cents and not in euros, e.g. 0,80 €. :sweat_smile: “Wait, what 80, not euros?”

I just wrote several cards for official pc. Bye bye my favorite stamps😀
Aircraft stamp has embossing texture and dog stamp has foil effect.

19 Likes

14 Likes

That’s it. This is all my country can give :sob:I wish we had more variety.

35 Likes

Big 5 EXCELLENT :+1:

2 Likes

These are on the way to their new homes

18 Likes

I like the diamonds

2 Likes

This weekend

8 Likes

Red :cherries:

12 Likes

Hey, I thought the same about Spain until I got into the Correos website. Check if South African Post sells stamps online.

1 Like

12 Likes

10 Likes

I did. The website is offline and there is a supply shortage. My post office needs to buy stamps from the post office in the V&A Waterfront mall in Cape Town :laughing: I will definitely keep looking though. They do have an email address that I could try.

2 Likes

Good start this week :postbox:

11 Likes

Sent today

Europa for an animal lover, 3 stamps for a stamp lover, then I got tired and used self-adhesive stamps.

6 Likes

Couple cards went out today:

This person is brand new to Postcrossing with only a couple cards received, so I used some of my favorite stamps I’ve got.

I love this Apollo-Soyez stamp, and I thought it worked nicely on this card headed to Russia. Now fingers crossed it actually arrives - my Russian cards are hit or miss, unfortunately.

12 Likes

I current use a stamp of the first generation of German VW Golf ( build 1974- 1983)

9 Likes

Another mixed batch has gone out this week:

16 Likes