What postcards have you sent or received today?

Today’s outgoing! :mailbox_with_mail:

6 Likes

Received this morning :star_struck:
Italy and Thailand

2 Likes

In the postbox last night

3 Likes

Received these lovelies last night from tags, swaps, and officials :grin:

5 Likes

Today’s outgoing

3 Likes

This one is outgoing 23rd February to Russia

This one is outgoing 24th February to The USA

3 Likes

Today I’ve got this lovely card from @milylcs, love it!
Thank Your

6 Likes

I got this from Finland [swap card]

And this one from China [tag card]

4 Likes

I might have received the most precious card of my life today because my brother sent me a card and asked me to be a godmother for his daughter. :heart:

14 Likes

What a funny :rofl: postcard and with stickers

4 Likes

Today I am sending…

:de: x 4

:us: x 2

:czech_republic: x 1

:england: x 1

:slovakia: x 1

:canada: x 2

2 official cards, the rest direct swaps and tags.

I received 2 officials :singapore: :hong_kong: and 1 direct swap :blush:

7 Likes

To Germany

2 Likes

-my mail 24.02.: officials from LT and CN and meetingcard from annibaer (DE)

-my mail 23.02.: official from RU, Meetingcard from Utelia (DE) and surprisecard from Sumares (PR)

-sent today: officials to BE and FR and RAS to DE

-received a card from me: Vara81, Xiaoi, Utelia, Hoentje (DE), Veke250 (BE) and Wandafan (AT)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 271 days, 251 days and 138 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 244 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 212 days Expired :(, 7 days, 6 days and 5 days, :uk: 63 days, Expired :frowning: :kr: 33 days, :poland: 26 days, :ru: 26 days, 19 days, 7 days and 5 days, :malaysia: 6 days, :belgium: and :fr: today.

-Last 10 received: :ru:, :ru:, :malaysia:, :uk:, :us:, :bangladesh:, :ru:, :ru:, :lithuania: and :cn:.

Received: 1 RAS from dollart.

This is the postcard that the other party received yesterday.

1 Like

From Kiev. I received before war in Kiev. One day of before war .

27 Likes

-my mail today: officials from US and Netherlands

-my mail 25.02.: Valentinecard from Dollart (FI) and Palindrome meeting card from Clara508 (DE)

-sent today: officials to US and FI and surprisecard to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 272 days, 252 days and 140 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 246 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 214 days Expired :frowning: , 9 days, 8 days, 7 days and today, :uk: 64 days, Expired :frowning: :kr: 34 days, :poland: 28 days, :ru: 28 days, 20 days, 9 days and 7 days, :malaysia: 8 days, :belgium:, :fr: 1 day and :finland: today.

-Last 10 received: :malaysia:, :uk:, :us:, :bangladesh:, :ru:, :ru:, :lithuania:, :cn: , :us: and :netherlands:.

3 Likes

Today I sent a traveling envelope of 26 cards for a RR.

The theme was alphabet. It will go to 4 other people then come back to me with all new cards!

Usually the TEs have 6 or 10 cards. This is a special theme.

Many thanks to @catchycat for the Zheng He’s voyages lottery card with the beautiful Indonesian stamps. I enjoyed learning about this period in history and meeting you through the lottery.

7 Likes

Nothing received at all yet :neutral_face:
Sent 1 to Finnland/ 1 to Slovakia