What postcards have you sent or received today?

I had a hard day at work so I rewarded myself by sending out postcards with pretty stamps.

Also, my mail delivery did not run today and that made me angry so I had to send out more cards to calm down.

I sent out 3 swaps, 4 Month of Letters cards, 12 round robins, and 1 tag. That’s a new high score for me.

I am looking forward to a good day tomorrow. :love_letter:

3 Likes

-my mail today: surprise enveloppe from Sienemien (BE)

-sent today: officials to US and MY

-Official cards travelling to: :us: 313 days, 206 days Expired :(, 1 day and today, :cn: 264 days, 244 days, 131 days and 96 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 237 days Expired :frowning: , :belarus: 121 days Expired :frowning: , :uk: 56 days, :kr: 26 days, :poland: 20 days, :ru: 19 days, 12 days and 1 day, :india: 19 days, :taiwan: 11 days, :netherlands:, :jp: 5 days and :malaysia: today.

Generous gifts by @judohelen FF Lottery :upside_down_face: The card with owl and 20% of stickers was immediately pulled out by my daughter (no on photo).

2 Likes

GB-1490966

Received today

Today i sent this cards to germany and the USA :slight_smile:

4 Likes

-my mail today: official from GB

-sent today: official to US and RU and 10 surprisecards

-received a card from me: soilian (FI)

-Official cards travelling to: :us: 314 days, 207 days Expired :(, 2 days, 1 day and today, :cn: 265 days, 245 days, 132 days and 97 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 238 days Expired :frowning: , :uk: 57 days, :kr: 27 days, :poland: 21 days, :ru: 20 days, 13 days, 2 days and today, :taiwan: 12 days, :jp: 6 days and :malaysia: 1 day.

-Last 10 received: :morocco:, :netherlands:, :cn:, :cn:, .:cn:, :cn:, :ru:, :ru:, :malaysia: and :uk: .

I received these beautiful postcards today. I really like them, I am grateful to everyone who sent them with love

3 Likes

Good afternoon. Today I sent these spring postcards.

3 Likes

I received these two adorable Japanese Moomin cards via private swap. Sent from Macau. I absolutely love these!

5 Likes

Tomorrow I will send these cards.

2 Likes

Today’s outgoing

2 Likes

4 Likes

To @sophiemalou I have to say THANK YOU :heart_eyes: for inspiration and re-discovering an passion of my childhood: “collage” Sorry! I just have NO dictionary and perhaps the right english word is an another :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Received: 1 official from USA.

Hi there,
Today I’ve got some cards.

One from @ave, in a direct swap, with some stamps and this cut card. Thank you! It’s lovely!

The others I will post in other place.

Goodmorning.
Today I sent this card to Germany from The Netherlands.

2 Likes

My highligt today:

my first card from Bangladesh arrived but also the other 2 officials and the surprise from @Hoentje are cool.

first dogs survived in space

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 269 days, 249 days and 136 days Expired :frowning: , :azerbaijan: 242 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 210 days Expired :(, 5 days, 4 days and 3 days, :uk: 60 days, :kr: 31 days, :poland: 24 days, :ru: 24 days, 17 days, 5 days and 3 days, :taiwan: 16 days, :jp: 9 days and :malaysia: 4 days.

-Last 10 received: :cn:, :cn:, :cn:, :ru:, :ru:, :malaysia:, :uk:, :us:, :bangladesh: and :ru:.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I received a delightful New Yorker card from @Mrata. I agree, it is very important to prioritize self-love because the world is cruel and takes more than it gives on most days. When I practice self-love, I like using my foot bath (it vibrates, heats the water, and has massagers on the bottom). Oooh Wee - there’s nothing like it! Thank you for the card and pretty stickers.

2 Likes

Yay, both my cards from Lofoten, Norway (Travel Mode) have arrived!

5 Likes