What postcards have you sent or received today?

Sent this today to Japan. I hope it will arrive at all as it is a bigger formatted card. I like how the men on the ferry (it’s the Klingtal Ferry on the river “Rhine” in Basel, Switzerland in the year 1870) are posing so proudly. It must have been a special day to be photographed at all. I assume being photographed was a huge thing. Hope you are all doing well today. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Today I sent nothing, but I got this nice one:

5 Likes

I hope the card will be received soon so I can add it to my favourites! :heart_eyes:
I sent today an official card to Austria.

1 Like

Received: 1 official from Australia.

Today I received 9 postcards. What a pleasant surprise on a Friday afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Received: 1 official from Russia.

-my mail today: Christmascard from Silkie (DE)

-my mail 27.11.: surprisecards from Verapopova (RU) and Bingocards from MisspatitaV (ES)

-my mail 26.11.: official from GB, thank you for official from victorl-hk

(HK) and RAS from Friesendeern (DE)

-my mail 24.11.: Bingocards from MsMoney and Regndroppar and Christmascard and gift from angeliina (FI)

-my mail 23.11.: official from AU, 2 cards from Yaoxuenan (CN) and Bingo cards from Duesseljin (DE)

-sent today : officials to GB and CZ and surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Hoentje, Nordbaer (DE) and Fisherman (IE)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 349 days, Expired :frowning: , 9 days and 6 days :cn: 332 days, 253 days Expired :frowning: , 21 days and 7 days, :india: 300 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 240 days, :mexico: 233 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 179 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 97 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 76 days Expired :frowning: , :sri_lanka: 25 days, :us: 22 days and 6 days, :australia: 10 days, :taiwan: 9 days, :canada: 8 days, :uk: and :czech_republic: today.

-Last 10 received: :jp:, :es:, :us:, :belarus:, :tr:, :cn:, :australia:, :finland:, :ru: and :uk: .

-Last official Thank you card from victorl-hk (HK)

Today and tomorrow, I will send 8 cards: 3x :us:, 1x :lithuania:, 1x :denmark:, 1x :ru:, 1x :united_arab_emirates:, 1x :it:

From November 24 to November 28, I got these official cards:

3 Likes

I sent today to
Belarus
USA
Canada
And Czech

And recieved from
Austria
London
And Netherlands

1 Like

I live there. I love the Rhine in Basel

2 Likes

Beautiful postcard.

2 Likes

Wow…how ist that even possible? so jealous… :joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

-sent today : officials to RU, US and FI and 4 Christmascards to RU, AU, BR and US

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 350 days, Expired :frowning: , 10 days, 7 days and today :cn: 333 days, 254 days Expired :frowning: , 22 days and 8 days, :india: 301 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 241 days, :mexico: 234 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 180 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 98 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 77 days Expired :frowning: , :sri_lanka: 26 days, :us: 23 days, 7 days and today, :australia: 11 days, :taiwan: 10 days, :canada: 9 days, :uk:, :czech_republic: 1 day and :finland: today.

Sunday is always mail day as I enjoy having a mail pick-up at the train station at 5 pm that day…

Sent :

• Germany, Russia (x3), USA (official)
  • Czech Republic, Germany, USA (bingo cards)

I’m sending my first handmade ETEGAMI cards, some maxi cards and others for private swaps and tags. Obviously i’ve reached my limit for official cards… Mail hasn’t be in since the beginning of the month (and lockdown) :pleading_face:

destinations vary: :cn: :us: :de: :french_guiana:

9 Likes

Just three sent cards this week: 1 x Thailand, 1 x China, and 1 x Belarus. My first time sending to Thailand, hoping the speedy travel for the card!

What a shock…today I received 14 postcards :scream:
I can’t believe it. One sent back in April. What a fantastic Postcrossing surprise

6 Likes

Received: 1 official from Germany.

3 Likes

I received another 9 postcards today
I’m not sure what is going on with Australia Post

2 Likes

I send these ones today:

Two within Germany and one to the USA.

13 Likes