What postcards have you sent or received today?

-my mail today: Bingocards from Norway-Girl (NO) and surprisecards from anemone1984 (CZ)

-my mail 19.11.: Bingocards from Laridian and Janewt (US)

-sent today : officials to CA and JP and surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 364 days, 341 days, Expired :frowning: and 1 day :cn: 324 days, 245 days Expired :frowning: and 13 days, :india: 292 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 232 days, :mexico: 225 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 171 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 89 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 68 days Expired :frowning: , :sri_lanka: 16 days, :us: 16 days and 14 days, :australia: 2 days, :taiwan: 1 day, :canada: and:jp: today.

Sent 6 cards today: 1x :ru:, 1x :us:, 1x :canada:, 1x :lithuania:, 1x :belarus:, and 1x :uk:. 3 were official, two were for trade, and one was a RAS. This week was a very lucky week as I was able to send out 6 officials.

I sent a :postcrossing: postcard to :netherlands: earlier today. Christmas mood :santa:t2::santa:t2::santa:t2:

12 Likes

Today I received these two lovely cards from The Netherlands (left) and Finland (right) and the message in Finnish is for a friend of mine (I so enjoy listening to it in google translator :smile: )
Iโ€™m specially happy because I thought I wouldnโ€™t get any cards for quite some time.

14 Likes

Aaand I just saw this one I had missed when looking the first time! Itโ€™s from Jordan - a direct swap I had lost all hope of receiving, sent on June 2019. It definitly made my day :smile:

14 Likes

-my mail today: official from CN

-sent today : officials to NL and CN and RAS to NO

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 365 days, 342 days, Expired :frowning: and 2 days :cn: 325 days, 246 days Expired :frowning: , 14 days and today, :india: 293 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 233 days, :mexico: 226 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 172 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 90 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 69 days Expired :frowning: , :sri_lanka: 18 days, :us: 17 days and 15 days, :australia: 3 days, :taiwan: 2 days, :canada:, :jp: 1 day and :netherlands: today .

-Last 10 received::jp:, :switzerland:, :us:, :croatia:, :jp:, :es:, :us:, :belarus:, :tr: and :cn: .

I received 8 cards today all forumcards and one RAS card.

I didnโ€™t send cards today but bought some new ones at a museum

8 Likes

-sent today : officials to US and RU and 2 surpisecards to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :ru: 343 days, Expired :frowning: , 3 days and today :cn: 326 days, 247 days Expired :frowning: , 15 days and 1 day, :india: 294 days, Expired :frowning: :macau: 234 days, :mexico: 227 days, Expired :frowning: , :hong_kong: 173 days, Expired :frowning: , :es: 91 days, Expired :frowning: , :portugal: 70 days Expired :frowning: , :sri_lanka: 19 days, :us: 18 days, 16 days and today, :australia: 4 days, :taiwan: 3 days, :canada:, :jp: 2 days and :netherlands: 1 day.

Sent : Finland, Germany (x2), USA (official), Germany (bingo cards)

Sending today: 5xGermany, 4xRussia and 3xFinland

10 Likes

I have sent out this

9 Likes

"Hey H****!

You have no information in your bio, so I donโ€™t know what sort of cards you like. Therefore, I am sending you a gull. I hope you are OK with it! Wishing you good health. Blessings โ€“ Alister"

Easiest postcard ever :smiley:

12 Likes

Sent : Finland, Spain, USA (bingo cards)

Received : Romania (bingo card)

I got my first Christmas card today:

3 Likes

@RalfH, that is beautiful!

Sent 13 cards today: 3x :cn:, 3x :ru:, 2x :netherlands:, 2x :fr:, 1x :us:, 1x :de:, 1x :hong_kong:

1 Like

Today I send just one card. This one to Russia:

It shows the Cathedral of Aachen from the south.

8 Likes

I have yet to receive as I only joined last week.

I sent out three total so far - one to here in the USA and two abroad to Germany and Russia.

3 Likes

Today I got two awesome cards from Portugal (PT-689953) and France (FR-1334383). And a beautiful book (!) by Alice Vieira for a friend of mine. Iโ€™m very happy :smile:

5 Likes

After โ€œre-joiningโ€ Postcrossing I havenโ€™t received anything yet, but my โ€œfirstโ€ postcard sent was registered today (after 13 days) . So I hope I will receive something soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Send to Canada and Austria

16 Likes