What postcards have you sent or received today?

I received these two today.

This one is from China.

And this one is from South Carolina in the USA.

12 Likes

Postcard swap sent today after hearing that airmail is now filtering through to Kyiv. The recipient has managed to stay safe, so far. She requested a postcard of the Queen.

8 Likes

Do you need to pay extra postage for the wax deal?(non-machinable)

-my mail the last 4 days: officials from CN and 2 x NL , Meetingcards from Angel84, Ich_bin_Berliner (DE) and Jeke (BE), surprisecard from Hoentje and Eastercards from Monlan79 and Bambiix3 (DE)

-nothing sent the last days:

-received a card from me: Verapopova (RU), Betze and Killewips (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 329 days, 308 days, 196 days Expired :frowning: ,9 days and 4 days, :azerbaijan: 302 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 270 days Expired :frowning: ,27 days 7 days and 4 days, :uk: 120 days, Expired :frowning: and 22 days, :ru: 84 days, Expired :frowning: , 27 days, 11 days and 9 days, :canada: 34 days and 6 days, :fr: 34 days, :finland: 11 days, :belarus: 8 days, :taiwan: 7 days and :norway: 5 days.

-Last 10 received: :fr: , :us:, :us:, :cn:, :uk:, :us:, :fr:, :cn:, :netherlands: and :netherlands:.

I’m not sure. I received the wax seal but I’ve never sent one.

1 Like

I received this lovely card from London today.

12 Likes

Is it the card itself or the painting that is from London? If you mean the painting, it’s from Manchester, where most of L.S. Lowry 's work was from. This one is call A Procession.

I’ve never posted before, but I wanted to share that I just received a card from Indonesia to US that was sent in 2016! Six years later it found its way to me. I messaged the sender, who hasn’t been seen in a while, but I think it’s still amazing that I received it.

25 Likes

The postcard was sent from London.

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing!! :astonished:

Sent today

3 Likes

I love the Mutter Museum. I visited there back in spring of 2019. Fascinating.

I love the sandcastles!

This one is heading to the Czech Republic tomorrow morning. It’s a Scissortail Flycatcher, which is the state bird of Oklahoma.

14 Likes

Lovely postcards!

That is so cute! Is it a series of cards?

I am not sure. I need to look through the artists other work. I found this one it at a local gallery that sells works by local artists. They had a section of local artists postcards so I was happy to see that.

1 Like

Today I’m sending :

10 Likes

Sent to Latvia today. It’s the top of a Maypole - the celebration of May Day on 1st May is soon.

9 Likes

Michael Jackson. Super!