What postcards have you sent or received today?

-my mail today: Easter meetup card from angel84 (DE)

-sent today: officials to CN and US and RAS to DE

-received a card from me: Hoentje (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 324 days, 304 days, 191 days Expired :frowning: ,5 days and today, :azerbaijan: 298 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 266 days Expired :frowning: ,24 days, 18 days, 5 days, 4 days and today, :uk: 116 days, Expired :frowning: ,18 days and 3 days, :ru: 80 days, Expired :frowning: ,30 days, 23 days, 7 days and 5 days, :canada: 30 days and 2 days, :fr: 30 days, :finland: 7 days, :netherlands: 6 days, :belarus: 4 days, :taiwan: 3 days and :norway: 1 day.

4 Likes

Sending 4 to Germany by Postcrossing and 3 swaps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Today I received these beautiful postcards, thanks more to those who sent them with love.

5 Likes

sending this official card to someone that iโ€™ve seen on the forum!! :eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks, Scrutiny!

1 Like

I had a lovely full mailbox yesterday. Official, lotteries, swap, and RR.

12 Likes

I was surprised to find a postcard from Russia in my mailbox today, it was sent on February 23rd, 2022. I guess it just squeaked in under the wire before mail was cut off?

6 Likes

I received this from Moldova today!

12 Likes

I believe Russia can still send mail to the US, just not the other way around.

My mailbox today: two swaps and and a tag, from Germany and China. The one from China has been traveling since early February!

9 Likes

This is the first time that I received 2 postcards from Canada.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, I wasnโ€™t sure and surprised to receive it. Itโ€™s the first Iโ€™ve gotten from there since February.

2 Likes

I had the same surprise last month, so I understand! Haha

1 Like

This morning I sent six official cards and this afternoon I have received these beautiful postcards from Ghana as a thank-you for making a donation to the Prince & Princess Academy Building Project :

The postcards arrived in just two weeks, and in excellent condition. Thank you, @dotsiisu, and good luck with your amazing project!

I also found an envelope from Czechia in my mailbox. It was an Easter card from a man who met my grandfather in Czechoslovakia several decades ago and has kept in touch with him since. He must not be aware that my grandpa passed away two years ago. I may send him a cardโ€ฆ

6 Likes

Send off today. Direct swap or just thank you postcard.

6 Likes

Sending out six today (fish card reads The Pike), which Iโ€™ve tried to vary as much as possibleโ€ฆ

4 Likes

I have received two meeting-cards today:

7 Likes

one of my favorite cards was received today! yay!

3 Likes

I have (very fittingly) recived an Earth card today - on an Earth day! :earth_americas:

It reminded me that we truly won the cosmic
lottery with this one irreplaceable planet of ours and that we have to protect it for the future generations, so they will be able to see all of the wonders the Earth has to offer and live in peaceful coexistence with the nature and eachother. :dove:

15 Likes

Reached today!

I find the colors of this card so pretty :hibiscus:

For someone who loves Trains

Postcards sent today

6 Likes