What postcards have you sent or received today?

Good fun RR out this week

9 Likes

Today I’m sending :

And I just received this card from Japan :

11 Likes

I received these two today

6 Likes

-my mail today: Eastercard from LoneMatz (DE)

-sent today: officials to NL and surprisecard to RS

-received a card from me: Silkie, Retlaw, Nowitzki41 and Sandra0409 (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 318 days, 298 days and 185 days Expired :frowning: :azerbaijan: 291 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 260 days Expired :frowning: ,18 days and 11 days, :uk: 110 days, Expired :frowning: and 11 days, :ru: 73 days, Expired :frowning: ,24 days, 17 days and 1 day, :canada:, :fr:, :jp: 24 days, :finland: 1 day and :netherlands: today.

4 Likes

This is a surprise card from my postcrossing friend @honeybee :sunflower:
I’m happy to receive the card with this stamp :yellow_heart::blue_heart::dove:

8 Likes

The stamp and dove post mark are amazing :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Received: 1 official from Germany.

Hi, y’all,
I received my second returned postcard from Russia. I don’t like it, but i understand the reasons why. I’m just sad

When I was travelling in India, I sent some postcards… a couple of them were received :two_hearts: I’m so happy! I’m back in US now…

3 Likes

Posting today to USA , Brazil, Taiwan & Germany.

14 Likes

-sent today: officials to RU, CN and US and RAS to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 319 days, 299 days, 186 days Expired :frowning: and today, :azerbaijan: 292 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 261 days Expired :frowning: ,19 days, 12 days and today, :uk: 111 days, Expired :frowning: and 12 days, :ru: 74 days, Expired :frowning: ,25 days, 18 days, 2 days and today, :canada:, :fr:, :jp: 25 days, :finland: 2 days and :netherlands: 1 day.

4 Likes

3 more outgoing postcards.

The meetingcard was going to Germany and received already

The cute kitty is traveling to Russia. I sent it in an envelope because the recipient asks for it

The Tinga Tinga art postcard is mailed to The USA

6 Likes

Some fun ones received over the last couple days from swaps and tags.

14 Likes

I received a SPECIAL card the other day!
It’s these two pieces :love_letter:

What’s special is that both of these cards are Finnish meetup cards!

The date I received it was different, but I remembered it well because of the cute hippo stamp! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your original seal is so pretty! I want one too!

And these are the cards I posted today. Have a nice trip to :us::de:!

This is my first time uploading a postcard photo. Please let me know if there is a problem. I will fix it :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I received my very first official Postcrossing Postcard today!

DE-11636362 Yay!

11 Likes

Thank you all for great cards/stickers/stamps/notes!!!

@ana_apsa87 Lottery Chain #816 I just bought metallic colored pencils and look forward to using them on your coloring card. Thank you for the card and the beautiful stamps.

@msgforjohn Request an Animal Giraffes are fun to draw. Thank you for the sweet giraffe card and animal stickers. I do love the many bumps on his head.

@PCcai Lottery Chain #305 The water town looks quite beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for the card and the water related stamps.

@Jimmy423 Offer 10 Themes Thank you for the yummy watermelon card and stamp. I can’t wait until they are in season in the US. Your city does sound beautiful.

@LisaSoe Tag the latest sender from… The Rodin sculpture is incredible. Thank you. I do not sculpt or draw hands very well. That is a work in progress.

@anon57710398 Sticker Tag What is better than stickers? Stickers on a cat card that is! I like the very reflective stickers. Thank you.

@gene1128 25 Stickers Lots of wonderful stickers and beautiful stamps!!! It is a real treat to receive stickers of the Taiwan Post Office Mascot. I love the golden tiger stamp. Thank you.

5 Likes

-my mail yesterday: Officials from US and FR, meetingcard from Ninnle (CH) and Eastercards from Nowitki41, Hoentje, CTR and Libellchen5 (DE)

-sent today: Officials to BY and US, Birthdaycard and surprisecard to DE

-received a card from me: CTR and Sanni87 (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 320 days, 300 days, 187 days Expired :frowning: and 1 day, :azerbaijan: 294 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 262 days Expired :frowning: ,20 days, 14 days, 1 day and today, :uk: 112 days, Expired :frowning: and 14 days, :ru: 76 days, Expired :frowning: ,26 days, 19 days, 3 days and 1 day, :canada:, :fr: 26 days, :finland: 3 days, :netherlands: 2 days and :belarus: today.

-Last 10 received: :fr:, :canada:, :taiwan:, :fr: , :us:, :us:, :cn:, :uk:, :us: and :fr:.

These words of wisdom sent by a Dutch postcrosser waited for me in my letterbox today. :sweat_smile:

The timing of this amazing card is, however, very unfortunate as in my culture we eat a lot of bread and traditional festive pastry (Potica) during Easter, so I am not sure I will be able to take this advice. :rofl::person_shrugging:

How about you?

8 Likes

-sent today: officials to TW and GB and RAS to FI

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 321 days, 301 days, 188 days Expired :frowning: and 2 days, :azerbaijan: 295 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 263 days Expired :frowning: ,21 days, 15 days, 2 days and 1 day, :uk: 113 days, Expired :frowning: ,15 days and today, :ru: 77 days, Expired :frowning: ,27 days, 20 days, 4 days and 2 days, :canada:, :fr: 27 days, :finland: 4 days, :netherlands: 3 days, :belarus: 1 day and :taiwan: today.

2 Likes

Postcards written this Easter Weekend before the chocolate egg eating commences.

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!

Smiles,
Seaview :partly_sunny:

@denis_david on the requested theme of vintage & art

@fabysouza on the requested theme of the moon spotting in stamp & postcard

@VitaBykova on the requested theme of beautiful landscape

@Wyolady on the requested theme of history/museum

6 Likes