What postcards have you sent or received today?

Germany, Germany and Turkey.

10 Likes

Received

1 Like

Sending these out in Monday’s mail

1 Like

Sending this one out Monday.

8 Likes

-my mail today: official from CN, Meetingcard from Dollart (FI) and surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-my mail 09.04.: Holidaycard from Xiaoi (PL)

-sent today: 7 Eastercards

-sent 10.04.: 8 Eastercards

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 316 days, 296 days and 183 days Expired :frowning: :azerbaijan: 289 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 258 days Expired :frowning: 16 days, 15 days, 9 days and 8 days, :uk: 108 days, Expired :frowning: and 9 days, :ru: 71 days, Expired :frowning: ,22 days and 15 days, :canada:, :fr: and :jp: 22 days.

-Last 10 received: :uk:, :es:, :finland:, :fr:, :canada:, :taiwan:, :fr: , :us:, :us: and :cn:.

Received:
4 officials from USA and Canada.
1 RAS from Angelthecat.

I received 5 of these cards today. :dove: :ukraine: two of them arrived last week.

12 Likes

Sent today

6 Likes

Hi! Today I am sending 10 postcards, mostly to Germany. Travel postcards for serious profiles and illustrations for those who like it.

9 Likes

Today’s outgoing

8 Likes

Last week outgoings

The USA

Canada

Germany

Russia

5 Likes

Latest incoming was from Singapore. It was my first card ever from Singapore
It contained a beautiful stamp as well (I always try to find information about the stamps and write about it in a post on my IG)

7 Likes

-my mail today: official from GB and Eastercards from Bcsikar (RS), Silkie and Retlaw (DE)

-sent today: officials to RU and FI and Eastercard to DE

-received a card from me: LoneMatz and Libellchen5 (DE)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 317 days, 297 days and 184 days Expired :frowning: :azerbaijan: 290 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 259 days Expired :frowning: 17 days, 10 days and 9 days, :uk: 109 days, Expired :frowning: and 10 days, :ru: 72 days, Expired :frowning: ,23 days, 16 days and today, :canada:, :fr:, :jp: 23 days and :finland: today.

-Last 10 received: :es:, :finland:, :fr:, :canada:, :taiwan:, :fr: , :us:, :us:, :cn: and :uk:.

3 Likes

These cards will be sent tomorrow.

7 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from Snamreh.

Today I took photos of my sent ones

17 Likes

:heart_eyes: It is sooo beautyful :heart_eyes:

Thank you! :heartpulse:

This one went in the mail today, headed to the Ukraine.

This is what I’m putting in the mail tomorrow. It’ll be headed to Finland.

And these are two I received earlier this week.

15 Likes

I received a beautiful postcard today from Germany. The first tausendschon postcard I receive since I signed-up to Postcrossing.

1 Like