What postcards have you sent or received today?

All these cards arrived yesterday! I usually prefer to thank everyone via PM, but I’ve been sick in bed, so let me just thank you all here :pray:

~ Direct Swap ~
@IrinaPiccolina (First card from Oman :oman: )
@perfect_blue (What a nice triangle-shaped Christmas stamp!)
@oloroso (So many wonderful stamps :sparkles: )
@baidalena (Beautiful cancellation mark :heartpulse: )

Thank you so much :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Today is a wonderful day. When I opened my mailbox I found three fascinating postcards.

From the USA …

… from Belarus …

… and from Canada.

These cards go to:

Belarus

USA

Japan

3 Likes

Germany

The things you see (and photograph!) at a Seattle bar …

Domestic USA

Profile list includes tarot cards? Done deal!

4 Likes

I received last week:

2 Likes

This card to Russia reached yesterday…

…and this card will be leaving today for Russia

This Postcrossing envelope arrived after lunch from China. I am a bit surprised, user @Camllia had got my address on 13th February 23, but the post mark is 22nd Oct 23. I am not sure if she mailed it late or if it was stuck in the post office. But for the record this is the longest time taken on Postcrossing. Otherwise the previous was 74 days for a card from Russia.

Edit: Mystery solved. The sender forgot to mail the envelope and it was lying in her house for 9 months!

Admins: I am okay with my address being displayed. Don’t delete.

3 Likes

Today outgoing

6 Likes

These are getting mailed in 15min:

8 Likes

My postcard to Germany has arrived!

I have sent Chrismas card today to USA.

5 Likes

Received: 2 officials from Russia.

This card reached Germany today…

…and this card leaves for Germany too.

2 Likes

This one sent to Russia today

6 Likes

@Superchick3 thank you so much for writing back my postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@abqslp dear Mary thank you so much for this big surprise and for writing back my postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you have such a beautiful handwriting :sparkling_heart: i wish you a merry Christmas :santa:t3: :christmas_tree:

@eisdrache thank you so much for writing back my cards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love the stickers

@Al3nka thank you for this beautiful palma aquarium postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love tropical fish :tropical_fish:
@edo-padova thank you so much for this beautiful cathedral :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@4kids2pay4 john! Thank you so much for this beautiful baby deer card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending best wishes to your family sounds like a nice trip with your wife
@ToprakM thank you so much for this cute puppy card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i wish you all the best with your semester

@Viktory_M thank you so much for this beautiful card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love it i wish you and your kids a wonderful winter season

And some ID cards:

8 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter:Received for the Postcard Diary RR.
Personal thank you message in the topic.

3 Likes

Not from Postcrossing, but I received an answer letter from the french Santa :blush::grin:
It made my day! :blush: :slight_smile:

https://pere-noel.laposte.fr/accueil

Now it’s December finally, so I will start to send Christmas cards, when a slot will open for me, I love to share some of the christmas magic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This card reached the US today…

…and this card leaves for Russia

:postbox: Happy mailbox for a new Postcrosser. First official received from me :heart:

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter: An official from Germany.

:love_letter: A beautiful Christmas Cat card for the Cat RR. Thank you messages send.

1 Like

I was lucky enough to find Postcards made out of wood. They are really amazing. I have sent out to some people.

Have any of you ever seen those?

4 Likes

This card reached China, and is the first card from India that was received by user @dgyyy

Meanwhile this card leaves for Japan.

After lunch this card reached me from Germany. This is my 40th card from that country.

2 Likes