What postcards have you sent or received today?

Received: 2 officials from Russia.

This card reached Germany today…

…and this card leaves for Germany too.

2 Likes

This one sent to Russia today

6 Likes

@Superchick3 thank you so much for writing back my postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@abqslp dear Mary thank you so much for this big surprise and for writing back my postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you have such a beautiful handwriting :sparkling_heart: i wish you a merry Christmas :santa:t3: :christmas_tree:

@eisdrache thank you so much for writing back my cards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love the stickers

@Al3nka thank you for this beautiful palma aquarium postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love tropical fish :tropical_fish:
@edo-padova thank you so much for this beautiful cathedral :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@4kids2pay4 john! Thank you so much for this beautiful baby deer card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending best wishes to your family sounds like a nice trip with your wife
@ToprakM thank you so much for this cute puppy card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i wish you all the best with your semester

@Viktory_M thank you so much for this beautiful card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love it i wish you and your kids a wonderful winter season

And some ID cards:

8 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter:Received for the Postcard Diary RR.
Personal thank you message in the topic.

3 Likes

Not from Postcrossing, but I received an answer letter from the french Santa :blush::grin:
It made my day! :blush: :slight_smile:

https://pere-noel.laposte.fr/accueil

Now it’s December finally, so I will start to send Christmas cards, when a slot will open for me, I love to share some of the christmas magic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This card reached the US today…

…and this card leaves for Russia

:postbox: Happy mailbox for a new Postcrosser. First official received from me :heart:

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter: An official from Germany.

:love_letter: A beautiful Christmas Cat card for the Cat RR. Thank you messages send.

1 Like

I was lucky enough to find Postcards made out of wood. They are really amazing. I have sent out to some people.

Have any of you ever seen those?

4 Likes

This card reached China, and is the first card from India that was received by user @dgyyy

Meanwhile this card leaves for Japan.

After lunch this card reached me from Germany. This is my 40th card from that country.

2 Likes

Postcrossing forum mais to be sent…

1 Like

Many thanks to @abqslp for the excellent Tinkertown Museum card, and @Steph813 (w/ a great movie-themed card) , @Annazon (loved the matching stamp, washi tape, and stickers), @Skittykitty (w/ a great literary theme), and @Twade (with an awesome ASL stamp) for a low-stakes swap!

So much fun mail. :blush: :blush: :blush:

6 Likes

I received today this cute postcard. …comes from Germany ( Flensburg)

I have registered. Thanks so much for this card @Herzmuschel

5 Likes

Recent sent cards :love_letter:

Miffy + matching stamp:

Sunset at Dwingelderveld National Park:

Direct swap:

Sent these to my father for the past 5 weeks; he collects train stamps:

5 Likes

Received these two cards from a fellow post-crosser from Malaysia in a direct swap.
I love post boxes.

3 Likes

Plus I received this card from a direct swap from Portugal, did I say I love post boxes.

6 Likes

I received this week:

5 Likes

Received two postcards today:

from Singapore

and from Russia

2 Likes

Not received today but some yesterday, and some of them even a bit earlier.

This wonderful postcard depicting the main characters of “Versailles no Bara” / “The Rose of Versailles” was sent by @honzuki . :heart_eyes: Thank you soo much, I have not forgotten you, I just couldn’t find a suitable postcard yet. I’m quite anxious, for all my few anime/manga postcards are still in one of the removal boxes I have to empty yet and I’m afraid of sending something “non-special”. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: Please be patient.

A big Thank You goes out to @snailmailermk for sending me such wonderful Christmas mail and handing over his lottery win of @take76 lottery (the bookmakers are soooo cute, I love them–thanks for hosting the lottery) to me. Thank you for your generosity. :heartpulse:

Another big Thanks goes out to @Tinkatutu for a surprise Christmas mail with a beautiful wooden Christmas ornament supporting beyond blue. Thanks for supporting them, Sam! As I cannot set up a Christmas tree, because of a certain furry cat …, I turned that hanging ornament into a permanent fridge magnet. :innocent: :blush:

4 Likes

Received: 1 official from Russia.