What postcards have you sent or received today?

Received: 1 RAS from KalliRose.

This card is going to USA today. The recipient speaks German and I hope she is happy.

1 Like

Is that Revolution brewing a food packaging postcards? Awesome :+1:

1 Like

So many amazing postcards from all over the world arrived in January :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I sent my first 5 postcrossing postcards this week and 3 direct swaps and I’m excited to get my first postcard!!!

4 Likes

Recently received :

From a project initiated by @postcardpangolin (see post 14/11/2022 https://community.postcrossing.com/t/closed-the-second-63rd-bristol-scouts-postcard-exchange/465536)

From a project initiated by @anon27677785 for her grandmother (see post 09/12/2022 REQUEST! ~ Surprise 🥳 Anniversaire 98 grand-mère!)

I have received it from @anon21822592 as a winner of a lottery organized by him (see 01/01/2022 [Closed] Happy New Year 2023 Giveaway: Win one of these 21 beautiful postcards, written and stamped from Chile).

2 Likes

-my mail yesterday: officials from US (3 x), GB and CA, RAS from Friesendeern and surprisecards from Hoentje (DE) and Kilona (FI)

-sent today : officials to RU and NL and RAS to DE

-Official cards travelling to: :fr: 317 days, Expired :frowning: , :ru: 311 days, 294 days, 227 days, 201 days Expired :frowning: ,42 days, 20 days, 18 days, 15 days, 14 days, 13 days, 12 days, 8 days, 6 days, 2 days and today, :uk: 305 days, Expired :frowning: , :us: 275 days, Expired :frowning: , 9 days and 3 days, :belarus: 254 days Expired :frowning: , 8 days and 1 day, :hong_kong: 184 days Expired :frowning: and 13 days, :it: 60 days, Expired :frowning: :taiwan: 58 days and 15 days, :brazil: 42 days, :indonesia: . :india: 19 days, :south_africa: 10 days, :canada: 10 days and 5 days, :malaysia: 9 days, :finland: 6 days, :netherlands: 5 days and today, :poland: 3 days and :switzerland: 1 day.

-Last 10 received: :us:, :belgium:, :poland:, :uk:, :us:, :us:, :us:, :uk:, :us: and :canada: .

received a card from Hawaii sent from @Poi-Dog

also one from Singapore from @vanvansx which had an absolutely amazing hand drawn sunflower on the back and was just completely written (had even to search my own address :smiley: )

And one from Taiwan.

Yes!! :slight_smile:

Received: 2 RAS from kiddy67 and Weltenbummler.

Probably not surprising with issues Chinese post has been through. Try sending 2 or 3 more once you’ve checked out the postage situation i.e. that post is making its way around

I’ve sent this card today~
I hope it arrives well in Japan!

1 Like

Got this card from China today. It was postmarked 4th December but the sender’s date is 25th November. All my cards are currently travelling so didn’t send any today.

Last cards sent :

-sent today : officials to IN and FI and RAS to BE

-received a card from me: Dorfschoenheit (DE) , Juytters and Jeke (BE)

-Official cards travelling to: :fr: 318 days, Expired :frowning: , :ru: 312 days, 295 days, 228 days, 202 days Expired :frowning: ,43 days, 21 days, 19 days, 16 days, 15 days, 14 days, 13 days, 9 days, 7 days, 3 days and 1 day, :uk: 306 days, Expired :frowning: , :us: 276 days, Expired :frowning: , 10 days and 4 days, :belarus: 255 days Expired :frowning: and 2 days, :hong_kong: 185 days Expired :frowning: and 14 days, :it: 61 days, Expired :frowning: :taiwan: 59 days and 16 days, :brazil: 43 days, :indonesia: 20 days, :india: 20 days and today, :south_africa: 11 days, :canada: 11 days and 6 days, :malaysia: 10 days, :finland: 7 days and today, :poland: 4 days, :switzerland: 2 days and :netherlands: 1 day.

2 Likes

The postcard I sent today is Doraemon!
Characters created by the same author, such as Perman, Kiteretsu, and Oba Q, are also there.
It is lovely and my favorite. :blush:

6 Likes

I received this old beauty from facebook swap :heart:

6 Likes

Received:
1 official from Germany.
1 RAS from Angelthecat.

1 Like

Received that fantastic Blue Cat by @Bluriel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 postcards traveling to America :us:and other
2 to Germany :de: