What postcards have you sent or received today?

What the nurses home got

These are the cardboard boxes from puzzles ( I know this cause my mom’s friend signed me up for the puzzle catalog :partying_face:and then finding out One of my mom’s friends glues her puzzle together and didn’t want to throw away the box.:blush:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/project-nurse-home-with-lottery/153182?u=dwmcg

6 Likes

I have sent this two officials to Switzerland and France today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I received these beautiful official today from Great Britain :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And this wonderful card from Chile :chile: from a favorites tag!

12 Likes

Today

I received this one that I love :heart_eyes:

And I sent those two cards :

7 Likes

I got this one today from @towonder :heart_eyes: with the #stickertag

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sending this one from my holiday destination to the Winnaar van de Maand! Voor Nederlandstaligen van hier en overal . @Lotty and @tamara84 have you already heard of this game?

10 Likes

1.Russian
2.Lithuania
3.U.S.A.
4.Malaysia
5.Germany

8 Likes

Sending two tags and two officials today☺️

8 Likes

Today I sent 2 official postcards (Belgium and the Netherlands), but the mailbox is empty for today.

9 Likes

Received cards over the last few days. Two swaps, and my fist officials from Korea and New Zealand!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Received this wonderful art card today :heart:

I love how the postal sorting machine smudge made it look like she’s also about to lose her cell phone out of her pocket :laughing:

6 Likes

I received a folded card in an envelope without ID or any other information beside ‘postcrossing’ It turned out to be an official card. Praise to the postcrossing team to find the sender :relaxed:

6 Likes

Today i received 10 postcards … sooooo happy!!!

12 Likes

Was this in a homemade envelope any anything else with it.

Received: 1 RAS from kugusch.

No :slightly_smiling_face: just a white envelope with a folded card but I have found the sender and the card is registered :+1:

1 Like

I will be sending these postcards to :es: :uk: :tr: :de: :bosnia_herzegovina:….and I will be using some of these cool vintage early 1990’s stamps that I just bought

7 Likes

I received this lovely card from Russia today. The sender noted that they had found it in a vintage shop and that it is from the Soviet Union days. Sure enough, the CCCP logo is on the back. Quite a keepsake, I’m very glad to have received it.

CCCP_small

10 Likes

This one is better then one I received last year from Germany…it was a super old postcard from the 1940’s with Nazi propaganda stuff…being a Jew myself I felt awkward about it and decided not to register it