What postcards have you sent or received today?

I am not sure. I need to look through the artists other work. I found this one it at a local gallery that sells works by local artists. They had a section of local artists postcards so I was happy to see that.

1 Like

Today I’m sending :

10 Likes

Sent to Latvia today. It’s the top of a Maypole - the celebration of May Day on 1st May is soon.

9 Likes

Michael Jackson. Super!

I got this beautiful card with amazing stamp today :ukraine: :dove:

18 Likes

These are my outgoing for today…

4 Likes

I recieved this beautiful card from Japan yesterday.

3 Likes

Received: 1 official from Germany.

Hi, Today I received these cute postcards by direct exchange. Thank you @Eyvindr and @mchay , I really like it!

11 Likes

Sending today (2x Germany🇩🇪, 2x USA🇺🇸, 1x Brasil🇧🇷, 1x Spain🇪🇸, 1x France🇫🇷)

10 Likes

Sent today to Russia & Germany.

3 Likes

Some nice received officials today.

11 Likes

Found two postcards in my mail today - including my first one from India :smiley: (on the left)

8 Likes

Today I sent cards to Germany and USA :postbox:

7 Likes

Sent

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Received this hot & sexy pin-up firefighter postcard today

1 Like

I’ve found a record in my mailbox today: 19 postcards or envelopes ftom postcrossing. One RAK-envelope too with 9 blank cards from boxes I like a lot. I can use these now in the Postcard Set RR ! This was sent anonymously, no note, return address or whatsoever. But you really don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to find out who my benefactor is. Amongst all these goodies, there was also a speeding ticket, unfortunately. And still, it couldn’t really take away the grateful feeling I still have.
And now I have to start thanking all these different people. :pray:

12 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from stacheltier68.

Just in 6 days!

5 Likes

One of my favourite card I’ve ever sent has reached its destination.

4 Likes