What postcards have you sent or received today?

@SecretCityGrl I had no idea about the museum until I was researching my trip. I didn’t have enough time to visit but will the next time I go. My FL trip is in May. I can’t wait!

1 Like

It’s a gorgeous card Sabina! I hope it will arrive safely too…so I can put it on my favourite wall. :heart_eyes:

@wildforager Great your “PEACE” stamp-card ! So “simple” but plainly just and impressive on mind ! I hope you will feel better soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two from Singapore :smiley:
4 Likes

-my mail today: Official from SI

-my mail 9.3.: Officials from JP and RU

-my mail 8.3.: surprisecards from Tanjaschnegg (DE)

-my mail 7.3.: official from US, Lotteriecard from Hagimh and Surprisecard from Hoentje (DE)

-nothing sent today :frowning:

-received a card from me: Hoentje and anchesa (DE) and Anemone1984 (CZ)

-Official cards travelling to: :cn: 285 days, 265 days, 152 days Expired :frowning: and 11 days, :azerbaijan: 258 days Expired :frowning: , :us: 226 days Expired :frowning: , 21 days, 20 days, 19 days and 12 days, :uk: 76 days, Expired :frowning: , :poland: 40 days, :ru: 40 days,21 days and 19 days, :malaysia: 20 days, :taiwan: 10 days, :canada: and :thailand: 4 days.

-Last 10 received: :israel:, :taiwan:, :uk:, :cn:, :us:, :us:, :us:, :jp:, :ru: and :slovenia:.

I can’t find the specific topic for showcasing a receive but here I am, I think this is close anyways. I received an envelope from @DaisyDekker and it contained some postcards for as well as three smaller sheets with a written message. I was happy :grinning:

2 Likes

Few days later… I had the same situation. Wanted to take 3 addresses this morning, and then realized that 5th one should be with nice number :slight_smile: So… BA-12012 is travelling to USA, I pray for it to arrive safely and be registered :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

And what a wonderful suprise today from my PC-pal :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My 5th postcard is being sent to someone who wants to collect tiger postcards this year. So this card is waiting at the mailbox for the mail person to pick up.

12 Likes

I am a little behind.

Previous week:

A postcard from Finland came in

And from Germany

5 Likes

And last weekend more postcards came in

Both from Germany

3 Likes

Tuesday another postcard from Germany arrived

On Wednesday

Belarus

and one from The USA

4 Likes

And again today my mailbox was filled

This time from France

4 Likes

Todays outgoing to Germany

4 Likes

I am suprised, but very positive…
My postcard BA-11996 were given to small post office in my neighborhood on Wednesday at 2 p.m. And it is registered today in Germany, less then 3 days?! :flushed::+1:

1 Like

And one more post :slight_smile:
Today I sent my first foodpackage-postcard. I heard about it less then month ago, and made few, bit did’t know whom to send it. And today… ta-dah! I got address and foodpackage-postcards were in profile description
I am living very nice PC week :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Sending out a swap, tag, official, and 2 RRs. Can you tell my stamp order came yesterday? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Received: 1 RAS from mella68.

Received a tag and a swap :grin:

3 Likes

Out - 2 swaps, 1 official

5 Likes